“Very nice restaurant in a small town”

Leeville Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 27, 2012

The drive is a bit scary; two way traffic on the highway. However, if you are there, this is the place to be. The Crabmeat Au Gratin is always delicious and I always order it. The atmosphere is nice and the wait staff is courteous. A good place to visit.

Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stay at the island every summer and always go here to eat when we can. It is definitely worth the 15 minute drive for the quality and price difference from what is available on the island. For instance, the last time I ate there, I had the lunch special, which consisted of shrimp jambalaya, fried flounder, and a slice of homemade cake for $7.99. The seafood was just-off-the-boat fresh and expertly prepared. My mother had the crab au gratin, which was prepared properly, with cream, rather than Velveeta, for $14.99. Delicious! If you are anywhere in the Leeville-Golden Meadow-Grand Isle-Port Fourchon area, I highly recommend that you try this restaurant out.