“Best Western Review” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Galliano
United States
“Best Western Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Motel was nice and clean, but too pricey. There is a Days Inn just down the road, with a lounge, and it cost much less. The rooms were plenty large and the staff was reasonably friendly and courteous. Nothing exceptional, just average. I would stay here again, but only if they would consider a corporate discount or reduce the rates.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Mobile, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

All was fine at the hotel. Could not have asked for more for the most part. Staff was friendly and professional. The location was great for my business needs. It seems that most other guest were there on business as well so the hotel was quite at night. This was very welcome because as we all know you never know what you are going to experience when traveling. I have already booked the hotel again for my next trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bush, LA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

As I wrote earlier the accommodations have always suited me. Hotel is always clean, secure, and near my visiting work location. I have given bonus points (which I have received in the mail) to one desk clerk (can not remember name but of Spanish origin). My last stay when I checked out on the morning of 31, January 2014 I was really taken back by the desk clerk not being at the front desk to check me out. After ringing the bell several times, I found the lady who cooks morning breakfast. I asked her to find the desk clerk for me. She left and entered a room just behind the desk reception area which may be an office of some kind. I went back to the front desk and waited for the clerk. After a few minutes, the clerk emerged from an area secluded and behind the reception counter. She looked as though she had been asleep, including her clothes. Very disappointed with this service. A customer expects better attendance and relies on the hotel staff to be the final back stop if an emergency, such as a fire occurs while the hotel guest is asleep.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Thank Thomas W. G
Ruby P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Isabelle Court, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Thomas W. Gay,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 9853253800.

19100 Property
Abbeville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Motel is clean and staff is good. Some are just a little more "friendly" than needed or desired. i.e. I do not need or want to know about your staff member's personal problems. There is a definite line between friendly and personal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ruby P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Isabelle Court, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Jabian Sellers,

Leesville, La
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Best Western motel, itself was excellent, however, I made reservations through this website, the rate was $139/night, plus reservation charges which equaled $174. At the motel, They would have charged me $121 which included tax. I will not ever use this service again. The desk clerk told me that b booking online usually is cheaper than their walk-in rate. This was not the case here. I will also tell all of my associates in the oilfield not to use this online booking service as it cost $50 more and, to be perfectly honest, is a total rip off. I have stayed at this Best Western many times and it is a top notch motel. This negative review is for the online service I used to book my reservation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank David B
Dear Jabian Sellers,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 9853253800.

19100 Property
Garrison
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

good and would tell another about my stay. I liked the breakfast because it is at 4am and can before going to work, room was nice and got a good night sleep. Bad: only stairs there is no elevator and you have to walk from the back building across the parking lot to the main hotel to eat breakfast. Phone does not work inside the back building.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

blguidry, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Isabelle Court, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
We do appreciate the response although I believe this was meant for the Days Inn in Galliano as they have a back building and we do not.
Little Rock
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

After leaving the Days Inn in Galliano, LA which was a HUGE disappointment, we checked into the Best Western. It was like night and day! Evelyn checked us in and she was courteous and friendly, as well as knowledgable about the area. The room was nice sized, and the bathroom was quite nice. The ac worked beautifully. Ruby was at the front desk the rest of the week, and she was a joy! When your husband is in class every day, you want to explore, and Ruby answered questions and offered ideas. Super! Highly recommend if you are going to Chouest for a class. Call the travel agency at Chouest, and you'll also get a great deal!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pamela55
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galliano
Days Inn Galliano LA
Days Inn Galliano LA
#2 of 4 in Galliano
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Galliano
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Houma Southeast
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raceland - Highway 90
Baymont Inn & Suites Houma
Comfort Inn & Suites Houma

Been to BEST WESTERN Isabelle Court? Share your experiences!