All reviews home stay free laundry organic farm valley tour other guests phong nha cows mooing rustic feel excellent condition dong hoi extra bonus bikes provided days trekking air conditioning vietnamese women spent three nights here authentic vietnamese experience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

If Phong Nha didn’t impress me enough, my stay at Jungle Boss Homestay, topped it off as my favourite stay on my trip this far. The room has everything you need with a Homestay charm. There is a pool and a quaint rural surroundings making this a unique stay. There are free bikes you can use if an adventure into town is what you are looking for or for further afield, hire a motor bike. I love the hospitality of everyone here. Thanks for a wonderful stay❤️

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Jimmy W
bossh866, Người quản lý at Jungle Boss Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Jimmy,
We very much appreciate such a heart warming review and are glad that you were happy with the Jungle Boss Homestay. As we are such a small homestay we really do aim to treat every guest as family, to make your stay extra special. Of course we can only do that by having such a wonderful team of people, so I will ensure that I pass on your lovely comments to the team. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoy your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to your Phong Nha home very soon.
. Kindest Regards,
Jungle Boss Team

Reviewed April 30, 2019

This is a great place to stay even if you're not heading off into the jungle on a trek. The home stay us authentic Vietnamese with characteristic brilliant service. The staff are the second best asset of this business (second only to the incomparable scenery in a magnificent valley). Huyen is a priceless asset. Transfer from airport reliable and safe. Food at the home stay, and on the treks, was excellent. These guys deserve to do well.

Room tip: Organise airport transfer when you book.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
bossh866, Người quản lý at Jungle Boss Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear Greg And Linda
Greeting from Jungle Boss homestay. We hope you doing well, Thank you for taking the time to write the review, this is a great motivation for us to do better work day by day. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay. we would love to welcome you back for another visit.
Best regard,

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Together with our 8 years old daughter, we had a wonderful time at Jungle boss. Not only their bungalow was very comfortable and clean, but they also organised (even in very last minutes) all kinds of treks in the area. Even choosing for the small one, this was one of the highlight of our stay in Vietnam. We highly recommend their services !

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Gilles,
Greeting from Jungle Boss homestay. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, this is a great motivation for us to do better work day by day. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay. we would love to welcome you back for another visit.
est regard,

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Jungle Boss is been an excellent place in my trip ! Very Nice home stay , amazing staff and very interesting and adventurous tours! The atmosphere was so calm and relaxing.
Very good position , you can rent a bicycle or motorbike from them and go around !
The staff is wonderful , especially Jo , we had very good time with her and she helped us a lot with everything
I highly recommend it and if one day I would go back to Phong Nha for sure I would choose this homestay!
Fantastic !!!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
bossh866, Người quản lý at Jungle Boss Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Mara,
Greetings from Jungle Boss homestay! Thank you for taking the time writing reviews your recent stay at Jungle Boss Homestay We are very happy to read your great words on this review and we are happy that enjoyed your stay. We would love to welcome you back for another visit soon,
Best wishes,
Jungle Boss Homestay team

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Everywhere I went in Vietnam customer service was second to none but at Jungle Boss it was off the scale. I arrived at 10pm after all the local restaurants had closed but my hostess welcomed me and offered to cook for me. My room had been upgraded and my laundry was done for me at no extra charge. This level of service and care continued throughout my stay and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank William C
bossh866, Người quản lý at Jungle Boss Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear William,