“Nice place”
Review of Sea Fire Salt

Sea Fire Salt
Cuisines: Barbecue, Contemporary
Description: Savour freshly caught Maldivian favourites such as reef fish, lobster and prawns, and prime-aged imported cuts from Australia. Have your dish flame-grilled, tandoori-style, wok-sautéed, or cooked to perfection in a wood-fired oven. Discover how different salts can accentuate your food with notes from our resident Salt Guru. Vegetarian options also available.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good. I tried crab meat and it was delicious. The staffs were friendly. Only drawback was the options were quite minimal. We didn't have much choices for complimentary dinner.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (651)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. The lunch menu was comparable to the dinner menu offered at the restaurant. Having lunch here allows you to soak yourself in the on-going sea breeze.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

This was a firm favourite during our stay. The menu has a good choice - would recommend either the reef fish or tuna, some of the best I’ve tasted.

The views are amazing and makes the experience very enjoyable

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Upon reading the menu i noticed that they say they have french fries as one of the starches
So i asked if they were the thin french fries style (frites) or the larger thicker steak style chips which i feel are only good with sausage egg & chips
But delicate food like fish should have thin style fries. Unfortunately they were the thicker cut style. Be much better if the menu said this or better still offer both and let customers choose
The roast potatoes also don’t look great.
So i chose the rice

My starter of the fish chowder soup was absolutely superb, this coming from someone who visits California a few times a yr and they know how to do a good chowder. But here they make it their own and its very different from one from usa. I dont think they had potatoes in this one whereas in America its mainly potatoes.
But here its a lovely golden colour and the fish is perfectly cooked in the heat of the cream sauce Most places the fish is overcooked in chowder but this was perfect. Lots of fresh fish and vegetables i thought i even tasted lobster ? I love a great soup and this was such

My reef fish which i was told was white snapper was much thicker than i was expecting more like a steak similar in size to a tuna steak. Also quite firm but perfectly cooked and tasty, came with nicely cooked “al dente veg.
Unfortunately my rice was cold but this did not stop me enjoying my meal but due to me eating much later than i normally do i was too full to finish.

When i asked for the chq they had removed my mains due to the rice being cold. I did not ask for this nor thought it even necessary , so this came as a really nice gesture. I will definitely eat here again. I hope its as good as the first time

I would have given 5 * simply for the chowder but for the menu saying “french fries” when not, looses the *

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

The most amazing food I have ever eaten.
Food and service is outstanding.
Lovely staff and a lovely setting.