I have been to Maldives before, and I was hoping the same top class experience at Anantara Dhigu. Food quality needs a lot of improvement here, even compared to some of the 4* resorts. Although there are several options (Italian, Thai etc.) available, its the not the kind you would expect for a resort in Maldives particularly for the price you pay.
Service - a bit un-natural and not professional type.
Has an excellent SPA.
Location, lagoon, villas are all good.
I probably won't choose Anantara for another visit, as there are better options for same or less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives