Although the weather was not promising when we arrived at the resort, the front staff & Ms Joanna greet us with a warm greeting & smiling faces
Beside the good foods, cozy rooms to beautiful corals, this is the place you can called it a "Paradise"
Only a minor hiccup on the last day we check out.
We was completely wet due to heavy rain as the buggy that we call was unshielded. When we ask why, the staff said it was dangerous to put up cover as we are staying at the water villa.
We got a shock when another buggy passing by was fully covered. It puzzle me & sound weird why this staff said so. Maybe we didn't give him tips...hahaahaa :)
Thank you so much for hosting us with your warm & wonderful hospitality, especially Ms Joanna Lardizabal for being helpful to show us around the 3 property (Anantara Dhigu, Anantara Veli & Naladhu Resort)
Of coz we will highly recommend to our corporate clientele, friends & family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives