This place is amazing - every bit of it - from the boat transfers to and from the island, to the food, drinks, accommodation, spa, facilities and servce - it is all amazing. The one thing we loved and that really made this place stand out were the staff - utterly helpful but without being over-bearing and annoying.
We stayed on a half board basis and had the option of dining on either island - both fo which had different themse each evening - you can also eat at any of the non-inclusive retsaurants and receive a discount per person off the bill which is a great deal and provdies more variety.
The spa is great, if not a little pricey - but lovely having a massage watching th sealife below you.
Easy to move about between the two main isalnds by boat and you can visit a third uninhabited island via kayak for relaxuing and snorkelling - kayaks were free to hire for 2 hrs every day.
A real paradise....cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic tropical island paradise set in the South Male Atoll, just half an hour from Male international Airport, Anantara offers the Maldives resort experience you've only dreamt about, with two lush islands, Dhigufinolhu and Veligandu Huraa. Unwind on endless white sand beaches, palm-fringed islands and pristine coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Dhigu Hotel South Male Atoll
- Anantara Dhigu Resort And Spa
- Anantara Resort Maldives
- Anantara Maldives
- Anantara Hotel Maldives