“Good local cafe with good food”

Rocky's Cajun Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Eunice
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have visited Eunice several times and try new places each time. Rocky's has cajun in it's name and that is what we wanted. I ordered the shrimp gumbo. I have learned in louisana that every place with gumbo, has a different gumbo. Kind'of like a box of chocolates- never quite sure what you are going to get!. This was a good gumbo although it came with a whole boiled egg in it. The locals seemed to understand what to do. I did the same and ate it all!
The wife enjoyed her fried seafood. This is a good place for good food and is heavily frequented by locals. We will return.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

must be persistent with your order, our waitress keep on forgetting what our order were, but food were delicious.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I went for lunch a few times and found everything to be great. I prefered the hamburger steak with the mashed potatoes. They also have a good crawfish and shrimp etoufee. Prices are reasonable and the service is good.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I went to lunch with a client and the price was $25.24 before taxes. I had the oyster
poor boy sandwich and I was looking for lots more eating in La. Service was excellent,
but the prices were too much for the quality of the food

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Took the advice of the local people and I was not unhappy with their selection. The food was great and the service was fast and smart. I really admired the amount of locals that stopped by for take out. You know it is a great place when the town's population frequent the place in great numbers.

Been to Rocky's Cajun Kitchen? Share your experiences!