“Highly recommend, we love this B&B!”
Review of Kirkby Park B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kirkby
Kirkby Park B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Kirkby B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband is from England and I am from Japan and we live in U.S. We are very picky hotel and B&B choosers. We found this B&B on the internet, when my husband visit his family 5 years ago. We did not know much about this B&B, but we gave a try. I am SO GLAD WE DID! After we stayed there, we loved this B&B very much-very friendly, great hospitality, clean, good price and fun owners-. They treated us like one of the family. At the first visit, I had a problem with my computer, Pete(owner) went to get thing to fix my computer and Sharron(owner) let me use her computer. They were so helpful and so kind!!! I could not believe how sweet they were. In every way, they are always so kind and helpful. I think that they are just people lovers with sweet heart! Since then, we come back this B&B every time when we come to visit my husband family. This is our 3rd times, we have stayed here. We are so happy to see them and lovely to visit them. We really love this place and highly recommend it. You would enjoy the owner's great hospitality and comfortable stay!

Room Tip: Book ahead of the time, because there are many repeaters.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank YokoGraham
SharronPeter, Owner at Kirkby Park B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hi Yoko & Graham,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our B&B!! We appreciate all of your compliments and are happy that we made your stay a great one.Hope all is well once again we would like to thank you for your review and hopefully will see you again next time your visiting in Liverpool.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my partner are literally travelling back as i type. We were so happy staying there we wanted to write on here straight away.we stayed 1 night with our 2 children and were made to feel very at home even had sharon helping me with the baby today :) . Sharon and peter are lovley people and there b&b is beautiful and well presented. I will definatly be staying again and stay longer next time

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank rachel89o

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our B&B!! We appreciate all of your compliments and are happy that we made your stay a great one. It was a pleasure to have you stay and loved having the baby here! once again we would like to thank you for your review and we would love to have you back again!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Where do I start..

Sharron is a fabulous host and nothing is to much trouble for her the service and attention to detail is second to non, the food is home cooked and delicious...

Kirkby park guest house sits in a really good location close to local transport and in easy reach of all the major road and rail networks.The rooms are spotlessly clean and are excellent value for money.

Thanks Sharron & Peter for making our stay at Kirkby park an absolute pleasure many regards

Mark & Sam

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Birdygym

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our B&B!! We appreciate all of your compliments and are happy that we made your stay a great one. once again we would like to thank you for your review and we would love to have you back again!

owners of Kirkby Park Bed and breakfast.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkby
Holiday Inn Express Liverpool-Knowsley
#57 of 98 in Liverpool
Trentham
Trentham
#1 of 1 in Kirkby

Been to Kirkby Park B&B? Share your experiences!