Grand View Beach Hotel
Paradise Beach Hotel(Arnos Vale)(Great Value!)
$85
$120
$96
Beachcombers Hotel(Arnos Vale)
$117
Hotels.com
Mariners Hotel(St. Vincent)
$145
Young Island Resort(St. Vincent)
$282
$92
Grenadine House(Kingstown)
$104
Travelocity
All reviewsthe grillst vincentmodern hotelfantastic breakfastsash windowsstayed one nighttrue caribbeanfresh fruitnice poolthe main roadhudsontaxibayhillairportgrandviewisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We stayed 3 nights at the Grand View. It was off season, so we pretty much had it to ourselves. The owners and all the staff was very helpful and nice. It's very clean and the grounds are beautiful. The pool is great with awesome views. We had a great dinner at the restaurant on the beach which is part of the hotel. We had the pleasure of talking to Charles and Benson and learned a lot about the area and they make great rum punch!
We highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to St. Vincent. It's the Best!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maggiemaria
Reviewed February 2, 2010

The deluxe room with spa was a massive let down. For the price I was expecting something of a cute little Caribbean boutique hotel- but it is such a joke. The rooms are outdated and lack style. Whilst the rooms are clean, the furniture and fittings are seriously yesteryear.

The price really leads this place astray. It should more so charge $80 a night, then the clientele wouldn't expect so much and be let down so terribly!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yahholiday
Reviewed March 11, 2009

I stayed at the Grand View on the recommendation of a colleague who knows the owners. The hotel sent a taxi to meet my flight (and told me the price in advance); my room overlooked the pool and the sea in one direction, and the gardens and the beach in another direction. Meals were freshly prepared as the food was ordered, so the service wasn't fast, but one could order in advance and come to the dining room when the meal was ready. I was also offered to have the meal delivered to my room - I didn't take up the offer and so cannot comment on the room service. The food from both restaurants (in the hotel itself and at the beach) was thoughtfully prepared and presented, and if I have a complaint, it is that the food provided is TOO much to eat at one go!

The staff and the owners made me feel very welcome. I found Heather and Tony (the owners) wonderful hosts. Every time they saw me, they stopped to talk to me - to ask how everything was, how my work was going, and whether everything was okay.

I swam early in the morning for the first two days, and the staff asked me how my swim was when I came to breakfast.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who appreciates quiet, friendliness, wonderful surroundings and spectacular views.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank NGeorge
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Belated comments, but five of us stayed here for a few days just before the cricket world cup in March 2007.

While the hotel itself is nothing special & could do with some superficial updating, it suited our needs perfectly - walking distance to the cricket ground and five minutes from the beach & one of the best bars that I have had the pleasure of spending an afternoon in. ("Pat's" bar, if you are interested).

Breakfast was fine & we ate dinner every night at the beach restaurant attached to the hotel which was usually full & very lively. Service was relaxed, but as we had no urgent appointments anywhere, this was fine.

The front desk staff were helpful when it mattered and responsive when booking via email.

Great location & views - hence the price, I suppose - not five star luxury, but pleasant enough.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank zphilco
Reviewed January 29, 2008

The rooms and fixtures are outdated. The "Luxury Floor" is just a depressing row of very old rooms with old and yellowish fixtures. The restaurant and bar close at seven. Even though, when they are open the selection of meals is mediocre and short. No laundry service, a small old pool. A total rip off for $160 a night plus all the added charges, taxes, fees and electric bill charges. STAY AWAY!

Stayed: January 2008