“This place is AWESOME”
other travelers have booked this property
Back Eleveation
Dining and Sitting Area
Kitchen
Kitchen
Bedroom (Queen Bed)
Bedroom ( twin beds or Double bed)
Bathroom
Picnic Area
Front Garden
Laundry Facilities
Architectural Depiction
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Colton B
“This place is AWESOME”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed here for an extended period from may 2016-December 2016. And I must say I felt at home from day 1! The apartment is very modern, and clean. It made me feel like I was back in the US and it came equip with name brand kitchen appliances and other kitchen necessities on top of being furnished! The atmosphere is great, really quite and safe! Safety is a huge priority here! The landlord have taken several precautions to ensure all of the tenants are safe; such as adding camera systems and bars to the windows! The landlord is amazing and goes above and beyond to make his tenants feel at home! This is the place to be rather your staying for a long period like me or even visiting for vacation.

Feb 18, 2017
Thank you Robigail for your business . It was truly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you. Hope to see you soon again one day!
Courtney...
“Spacious modern apartments!”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I rented a two bedroom apartment here for 3 months. The building was well maintained and modernized. Very affordable! The apartments were spacious and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!

Feb 18, 2017
Thank you for your business Ms Courtney. It was truly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you.
Doh55
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Great modern apartment”
Reviewed February 16, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Recardo's apartment is really lovely. It's modern,air conditioned and very secure. It's about 20 minutes drive from Kingstown and 10 minutes drive from the beach. The dollar vans on the main road are about a 10 minute walk.

Recardo is a great host and was very helpful during my stay.

Feb 16, 2017
"Thank you for your business Ms Danielle. It was truly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you."
yazmika20...
Towson, Maryland
“Wonderful clean and new apartments with a friendly landlord!”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed in Recardo's apartments for 2 years from 2013-2015. As a student I found that he provided everything that I needed. The apartments are new, spacious and modern. They come fully furnished with all amenities including air-conditioning. His apartments have beautiful granite countertops in the kitchen and private balconies to enjoy the amazing view of lush scenery. I spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and baking and whenever I ran out of propane for the stove Recardo would replace it right away. The neighbours are all quiet and never were any issues with noise. There is a quaint garden area in the front for picnics/ BBQs or to sit and read or study. Laundry is convenient as there is a laundry facility right behind his apartment building. Location is great. Not far from the beach, restaurants or gym (5-10 min). The apartments are very secure and safe and there were never any issues in regards to safety. Recardo is always there to assist with anything if needed and is very friendly. He goes above and beyond to make your stay the best it can be and is very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend any of his apartments in Saint Vincent and throughly enjoyed my time there! Thank-you Recardo, I truly appreciate all you have done for me and will definitely come back and visit!

Feb 13, 2017
Thank you for your business Ms Yazmika. It was truly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you.
Sri S
“Perfect Home Away From Home”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

These apartments are amazing!!!! I stayed here for 20 months and had all the necessities I'd pretty much have back home in North America. They come with a full equipped kitchen with a laundry room in the back, Air Conditioning in all the rooms and one very helpful, kind and hospitable host. The location is very accessible to nearby restaurants, beaches and taxis. This is a great place for people who want long term or short term stays. If you have a hard time adjusting to places away from home this is the right place for you. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did.

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you Sri for your business. It was truly a pleasure hosting you.
Jacob C
“Felt like Family”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I came to the island looking to go to medical school. Before I even arrived I had a room set up to stay at this place. Recardo (Ricky) had everything set up for when we arrived. My wife came with me to set me up for what was going to be a two year stay. Although I did not end up staying on the island for medical school, I have never felt more welcomed at any place I have stayed.

I have a mobility issue with having a bad leg, Ricky not only made sure I had easy access to the building he gave me some different access than others normally get to make it easier for me to get in and out of the apartment. Transportation was not an issue, as the cab drive Ricky set us up with was always there and available to help.

If you are looking to stay short term or long term there is not a better place to stay. I was there through tropical storm Mathew, and Ricky's major concern was not about his building or his property but for the safety of others staying in his building and ensuring everyone had enough drinking water, and waste water to make it through the storm.

Although I am not a fan of St. Vincent, if I ever go back I will definately be calling Ricky before anyone else to find out if he has space available. He will treat you like family, and doesn't try to rip you off. Several times we went out for food, and it's my custom that whoever drives does not pay for their meal, Ricky would get a little bit upset because he didn't understand my logic, but this is just how I was raised. If you are a decent person you are treated like a king/queen. If you are someone who will put the health and safety of others in the building at risk you will be put out.

The grounds are kept nice, there is washer and dryer available to use, the apartments are beautiful and the building is built beyond what is required for safety standards. During the storm I didn't even realize it was raining heavy until I went onto the patio.

Your age range 35-49
Feb 12, 2017
Thank you Jacob for your business. It was truly a pleasure and a privilege hosting you."
Omo T
“Beautiful, comfortable, great location and a very friendly owner!”
Reviewed February 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

Nice quiet location with a great owner to welcome you. Recardo will make you really comfortable in St Vincent.

Your age range 35-49
Feb 11, 2017
Thank you Tola for your business. It was truly a pleasure hosting you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing