“Great Management Team, Very Helpful”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Furkan J
London
“Great Management Team, Very Helpful”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Island hopping in the Caribbean, I prefer to rent self catering apartments- there's more flexibility than on a resort. Buttercup Cottage was an absolute find. Well equipped and in a safe area, with great wifi. That stuff you expect. But what was really difference making was the proactive support of Phelia, who manages the place. She reached out several weeks prior to the visit, offering guidance (airport directions etc.). She was proactive but not overwhelming in her contact...it was just right! When I arrived her briefing was comprehensive and her tips for local places to visit, as well as conveniences like eating places, supermarkets, taxis etc. She could have just told me the wifi code and left but she didn't. I highly recommend Buttercup Cottage simply for the personal touch. It was great.

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for a great review Furkan.
Interacting with guests is what I love the most about what I do. I love to make sure my guests are as comfortable and as informed as possible. I am very happy that my efforts impressed you so much. It feels rewarding when I get reviews like yours. Thanks again and thanks for the recommendation. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Phelia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing