“Lovely Setting and Owners”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 413 - Bruree

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Meadhbh M...
“Lovely Setting and Owners”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed for a month in one of the apartments in the courtyard of this beautiful old house. It was perfect for what I needed. Unfortunately I was staying for work so didn’t get to explore much but the setting is beautiful. A great view of rolling farm land and excellent links to both Limerick and Cork via the N20 near by. The landlady has a gorgeous garden that is well maintained and in good weather would be a lovely spot to while away the evenings. I can’t write a review with out giving a mention to Basil, the resident dog. He was my little buddy for the duration of my stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing