Review Highlights

Reviewed August 25, 2018
sjwils74
Rainham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great family friendly fun day out

Reviewed August 8, 2018
123Sevenoaksmum
Kent, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across grangewaters on Facebook. My two boys had a fabulous time. Their instructor Rocco was fantastic, all staff extremely friendly. Such a beautiful place. Will definitely be going back and would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We visited here during the summer holidays with 4 children aged 11-13 boys & girls. They did the paddle-boarding course. What an amazing fun time they had. All the children had paddle-boarded before but the instructor - Steve was brilliant. He had them doing jumps, roly-polys changing boards and all sorts of challenges. The kids had a super time with lots of laughs along the way. I can't recommend it highly enough. The reception team were equally friendly and helpful. Definitely 5 Stars!!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Good day out with the family...I would say interesting place .definitely will be going again very soon..

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I visited today with my three children for a day of activities, staff and instructors where excellent,really patient (one of my children has Asperger syndrome) and very welcoming. Great value , great choice highly recommend!

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Amazinggg summer school camp, very informative and fun, fun activities.
S/o to kews and Kendell !!!!!

1  Thank Kiki A
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Great fun week at Grangewaters!! The rockclimbing and canoeing has to be the highlight because we were splashing water w our opponents etc. For rockclimbing, it looked very scary when I got tot he top but later on when I went back down I got used to it and had an AWESOME time.

1  Thank Kala T
Reviewed August 25, 2017

it was really good, the staff were always understanding if you didnt want to do anything and they were really reassuring. i did the canoeing and attempted the leap of faith but im no good with heights so i came back down, i was also ill on the tuesday so i missed when we did rock climbing but i probably wouldn't be able to deal with it. i would do canoeing again if i had the chance and i would definitely visit again.

the only thing i would change was how long we were there for. it was 9-5 and in my and many others opinions it should be shorter as there is only so much you can do; as in between the activities we had presentations which felt like they dragged on a little but apart from that it was very fun.

1  Thank idk_what_to_calthis
Reviewed August 24, 2017

We came for a morning visit with Colleagues and we were not disappointed.
The Morning started with tea and coffee and following our safety briefing we were on to our 1st activity which was Archery. Following brief instructions it was down to us and although we had varying degrees of success it was a great morning.

The afternoon was a fun filled jolly on the water as we were power boating.
Donuts and wake jumping were very much the order of the day and it was an excellent way to round off the visit.
Our instructor for the Day was Bernard who was great fun and very interactive and all of the staff seemed very helpful .
Overall this is a great place to spend a day, loads of activities and a great setting

1  Thank garththewelsh
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Spent a week here with Central Bedfordshire Youth Council and we had a fantastic week! Despite the weather we still had a great time and enjoyed every moment. I feel that the week brought us all closer together and the instructors definitely help. I overcame a lot of my fears with the support of Rocky, Alex and the other instructors. I hope that I can come back againand all I've wanted to do since I left was to come back.

I suggest a torch and lots of changes of socks!

1  Thank chloegray2000
Reviewed August 13, 2017

My daughter just came back from a 5 day trip with her youth group, she's not stopped talking about it since she got in the car from picking her up & to be honest im quite sick of it, sounds like it was far more fun than the weekends away with the scouts in my youth, can we drop her off for another week? & can i come too? :D

We lost contact with her after the first night, she looked at our messages but didnt reply much as she was too 'busy', we caught the twitter pics from the Grangerwaters twitter account & also some periscope vids (thanks @CBYouthVoice ) & spotted her sitting round the camp fire one night as well as doing some activities like archery, rock climbing & kayaking.

She loved every minute of it, the staff sound great & the facilities were very good. Gained some epic bruises doing some great activities, she's obsessed with the colours they are showing now lol.

P.S. parents looking at this, we sent her off with cash in her pocket & she came back with every penny, there is not a shop within miles, stock them up with goodies cos there's nowhere to buy them.

2  Thank terry_workman