“Once in a lifetime experience not to be missed......wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Xtrema Bungee

Xtrema Bungee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We provide pools, long chairs, hamacs, barbecue, slackline, badminton, volley ball, beach rackets, frisbee, outdoor games.
Antigua, Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience not to be missed......wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Breathtaking experience in my life, definitely happy I decided to do this. I first was slung shot horizontally...which was an amazing feeling being launched and feeling g-force and then I was launched vertically, this was a feeling that is indescribable so just go and try, it is well worth it.

One other thing to mention is it is very safe and they definitely are professionals and I felt safe at all times and owner is down to earth cool guy.

Visited August 2013

Newcastle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Makes for an awesome wakeup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Very professional. Felt very safe. Had an awesome time. Great Prices. Good rush. The owner is knowledgeable and very friendly. .. a great activity . Something different in antigua! !!!!

Las Penitas, Nicaragua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was a fantastic experience. My three kids (ages 11, 9, 8) and I did this together and it was awesome. I did the catapult and the ejection. Both are worth it. Lionel was great; he was very thorough and safe and he picked us up and dropped us off from our hostel in Antigua. Check that one off the Life List!

1 Thank GregoryD62
Europe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun for the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I and our five children went with some friends to do this... it was a fantastic experience! Had so much fun. My husband and three of our children (ages 11, 9 and 8) all did the bungee (I did NOT do it as I am pregnant!) The kids loved it. The bungee can be adjusted for different ages/weight, so it's not as 'xtreme' for kids as it is for adrenaline junkie dads. Totally recommend it.

My only 'complaint' is that the music that was played was very inappropriate for children (who understand English) -- lots of swear words and sexual topics. But perhaps they'll be more aware of that in the future ;)

Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do not chicken out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Saw a flyer in the hostel I wss staying and really wanted to try it. You have two types of jumps, a catapult shot and a straight up one. Best thing I did so far in Antigua! The gear is new, is double secured, the owner is superfriendly and guides you with everything and the jumps are insane!

The catapult jump is not scary at all and really fun. The straight up jump is the real bungee experience, freefall feeling when you get at the top, but it is soooooooooooo worth it! Cheap, fun and a great experience! Would recommend it to everyone!

1 Thank zwijsennicolas