“The Absolute Best!”
We have 3 airconditioned rooms with tvs, private toilets .We are along the road of Tawala, Panglao..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
HM&B Backpackers Inn has 3 new rooms all with tv,  fridge and wifi. Its a 20min walk away frm Alona!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mykasyc
Cebu City, Philippines
“The Absolute Best!”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was by far one of the most accommodating and stress-free trip I've had in Bohol so far and as a local in Cebu City, I've traveled to Bohol countless of times. I've stayed in the luxury resorts and have tried other backpacker hostels as well but this was by far my favourite.

They were so kind to arrange everything from our transportation to island hopping and were very quick to answer our questions. I for sure would come back here and constantly stay here the next time around.

Everything was clean, hassle-free and the location was prime. Not too close to the beach but not too far as well. Just enough to make a good walk and far enough to sleep in peace away from the noise. For the price you pay you get way more in experience, comfort, convenience and cleanliness. A 5-star review is not enough to describe how happy I was with my stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing