Grapevine Cafe
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The food here was outstanding! Loved the atmosphere and service was good! Had a great bar and the food as good as any of the restaurants in New Orleans!

1  Thank debbie3359

Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you don't get anything else, try this dining room's amazing Crawfish cornbread sauced with crawfish etouffee'. It is absolutely amazing. This is a quaint dining room, with solid and friendly service and a unique twist to creole cooking that is tasty and tantalizing. Also be sure to try their signature dessert, Award Winning White Chocolate Bread Pudding.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go there often. Even if you are stuffed, you have to have the white chocolate bread pudding! Everything's great - you won't be disappointed. The locals eat there regularly so you know it's good.

1  Thank MaryKWV
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Having been to The Grapevine on many occasions and having tried just about all of their menu, I can honestly say every dish was a taste bud delight. I especially love the Corn, Shrimp and Crayfish Bisque, but every appetizer is delicious. Entrees are generously portioned and appealing to the eye and the palate. Topping it all off are the fantastic deserts: the White Chocolate Bread Pudding and Lemon Icebox Pie are a must try, but I can't deny that I have totally enjoyed the Brownie and Ice Cream desert as well as a variety of Cheesecake flavors. The restaurant also offers a generous variety of drinks. Great food with reasonable prices, excellent service and an elegantly comfortable setting are an unbeatable combination.

1  Thank Pamela G
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is incredible in every way:
- food: I had the crab cake dinner which I loved. I tasted the crabmeat stuffed portobella mushroom entree which was incredible. My favor wad the fried catfish with the roasted garlic sauce. For desert we had the chocolate pecan pie which was heavenly!
-service: the best service ever in a restaurant. She was incredible. We had an 8 year old with us that she went out of her way to indulge making him a special desert.
-atmosphere: you will love walking around looking at the beautiful and colorful artwork.
We cannot wait to go back to the grapevine!

1  Thank lisalisala