We checked in around 6pm and as soon as we opened the door to the room, we knew we had made a mistake. We were on the 3rd floor and the room reeked of cigarette smoke. There was a cigarette burned hole in the comforter, the mirror in the main area was dirty like something greasy (hair product or lotion) had splashed across it and it hadn't even been wiped down. The phone in the room was "out of order" and when I asked the front desk if we could have an extra blanket for our baby, we were informed that there were no extra blankets (in the whole hotel). There were bugs in the upper corners of the shower and mildew and soap scum in the shower around the soap tray (which was broken). Breakfast was disappointing, the eggs and gravy (no biscuits) were really disgusting. We ate bagels and yogurt. We canceled our second night's stay and will be finding somewhere else to stay tonight. Very disappointing, especially on the hygiene, maintenance and service end of our stay. I would not recommend staying at this comfort inn location. It was probably one of the worst hotel experiences that I've had.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Donaldsonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.