“Enjoyed my stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a little get away. We splurged and booked the jacuzzi suite. The jacuzzi jets blew out trash. We contacted the front desk and they worked until they had cleaned the jets {which took approximately 2 hours} and we were really excited because as I said we splurged for this room. The breakfast was awful but the coffee was good. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Luling, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel was well lit and secure. The staff was super friendly. Rooms are very clean and internet worked well. Breakfast was marginal with the few hot items being cold. Hotel is far too pricey for area. Will look into cheaper ones next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestWesternDeRidder, General Manager at Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for the fabulous review Louis B. of your recent visit to the Best Western Plus DeRidder Inn & Suites . I am delighted to read your assessment of our team and services. Our team is committed to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a pleasantly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

With best regards,
Saaj Patel, Rev. Manager
DeRidder, Louisiana
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Not the first time I stayed here. Improved everything that I had problems with before. Really enjoyed staying here. Would recommend to anyone looking for a room. Oh my goodness okay so this is only problem I have, having to type a 200 character minimum note.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for business. Best location available with great value. Every convenience within walking distance. Friendly staff and they are very accommodating. Beds are very comfortable. Wifi strength is good and available in every room I stayed in. Just wish the gym was more functional.

DeRidder, Louisiana
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I would like to recommend this hotel to travelers thought the United States. I received wonderful services from management with computer assistance. My brother passed away god bless him and I stayed there for two months. I got excellent customer services which on business and visiting with family. I especially enjoyed the conference room they provide and the rate to discuss legal family matters. For those traveling and need a place to stay, they are clean, very nice to customers and assist when asked. I miss that type of services throughout America. I rate them as the number one hotel I have ever stay in on business and vacation. And to think the rates are wonderful....so is the quick breakfast in the morning:-)

Choctaw
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I would like to state that DeRidder has grown to be a wonderful place to raise a family, I stayed here for about 2 month when my brother was passing away. I got excellent services and the rates were perfect. Met lots of family and friend here. I also have stayed on may other occasions, management help me to refinance my home on time with the excellent computer services and assistance that was provided. Hotel room was excellent and cleaning services as well. I would like to recommend a stay here for families and friends. Thanks Best Western in DeRidder, I will be staying every time I visit, business or family.

Bessemer, Alabama
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very clean hotel and cozy rooms. This is great for business trips or layover stays but I would not recommend this for romance although I enjoyed my entire stay. I rode along with my husband for a business trip. The staff was quiet but very helpful..don't expect any cheerful greeters or smiling faces. Continental breakfast was good and had a nice variety of cold and hot food. Wal-mart is right out of any window at this hotel so you can walk there in less than two minutes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeRidder
Quality Inn
Best Western Stagecoach Inn
Comfort Suites Leesville
Comfort Suites Leesville
#6 of 11 in Leesville

Been to Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!