“Would Stay Here Again”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in DeRidder
Brevard, NC
“Would Stay Here Again”
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Our son was part of a large deployment at Ft. Polk. The major chains were all full. We read the previous 2009 reviews and booked a room here. It was clean, room was comfortable, pool was nice, had laundry facilities, and really no further from Ft. Polk than Leesville-just from the opposite direction. The managers were polite. They also had the usual contential breakfast and internet. We were close enough to the base that our son could visit with us. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
texas
Reviewed March 29, 2009

i had stayed at stagecoach for 7 days for. The new management is great. They had remodel all the rooms. All rooms are clean. I was happy that I choose the motel to stay. I will stay again and I will let me my friends and family about the motel. New Manager is the very nice person.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
San Bruno
Reviewed March 5, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel many times in last 2 months. The new staff is very wonderful. The new management is just great and they have remodelled the hotel. The rooms are clean and nice. The rooms are spacious and the beds are very comfortable. They have good continental breakfast in the morning. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I use this hotel all the time when I am in DeRidder.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Louisiana
Reviewed October 28, 2008

I was going to book some rooms for an up coming event and the gentleman that was the manager/owner was so rude i wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here unless you are just tired of driving..I recommend customers go else where with their money where they will treated fair with respect..God Bless Him he needs it...

• Liked — I didn't
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Unknown2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeRidder
Americas Best Value Inn
Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Motel 6 DeRidder
Motel 6 DeRidder
#3 of 5 in DeRidder

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!