“clean and comfortable”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in DeRidder
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Not an upscale hotel but very clean. Furniture worn but carpets in good shape. Beds were very comfortable with nice pillows. We arrived several hours before checkin but were allowed into our rooms with no problem. Locally owned and employees were friendly. Next door to a very good mexican restaurant. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is a small town (lived here for 7 years) so the choices around are not numerous. It's not in the most favorable part of town, but the town is pretty safe, low crime. I thought most of the others were far too high priced for lil' ol' Deridder. The Inn is definitely older but they have really gone to great lengths to keep it updated. I slept well and comfortable - I have a bad back (back surgery) and am sensitive to bad beds. They have updated the televisions too. The rooms were pretty spacious and breakfast was pretty good. However, the staff especially made the inn better than just okay. The first night we got there, after traveling 14 hours, we had 20 minutes before the pool closed. I knew my children really need to expend some energy so we hurried to the pool. The staff member came to lock the gate, but knew we had just gotten there and said she would give them a little longer. The next day my hairdryer wasn't working and I called the front desk. They were there in a flash with a brand new one and were so courteous. You might be disappointed if you are comparing it to choices in bigger cities, but for the area, I think you can't get a better place. They will at least make sure you are happy and comfortable and seem to genuinely care.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tricia D
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Large room, comfy bed and pillows. Large flat screen tv. Very clean. Friendly staff. Would recommend to everyone. Clean pool. The room is set up like a little apartment it is so cute. Close to all shopping and eating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wrongwaysal
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were just passing through and needed a place to stay for a night. Unfortunately I became ill and we ended up staying for three days. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was adequate. Mexican food is available on the premises. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is just an average motel,I think "Inn" is misleading.It has outside doors,decent parking and good WiFi.I didn't bother staying long enough to try the breakfast,but heard both good and bad comments from locals.The rooms are ok,not the cleanest I have stayed in,but not the worst...once again,average.The beds are fairly comfortable and they do have nice pillows.My big "cleanliness issue" was the presence of some bugs I found in the bed.I know this is Louisiana and bugs are commonplace,I just don't like finding them in my sleeping place,especially when I am paying money to stay.The cleaning staff is friendly,but I wish the same could be said for the front desk...one day they are very nice and helpful and the next,it feels like you are an inconvenience to them.This place is close to downtown,Wal-Mart and numerous shops/restaurants.There isn't much to do in the town,but Stagecoach Inn is close to what's available.It's ok for a quick overnight stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This Inn has a large reception area - of which the staff are friendly & helpful. Our room (120 ) was both huge & clean. We got good rates, & we were allowed to store our cycles safely. Free Internet Access. The breakfast was really good with a wide choice of foods. A comfortable, safe stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed there for 4 days From the End of September 2012 to Beginning October 2012 and was quite enjoyable place. The Staff, House keeping, Owners, Continential Breakfast was Awesome. Will return Again.. North Carolina :-)

Room Tip: There is a Veteran's Park across the Street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeRidder
Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#4 of 5 in DeRidder
#7 of 11 in Leesville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Leesville Ft Polk
Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!