“stay away ..”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Denham Springs
Fort Worth, Texas
“stay away ..”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

have stayed here about 12 time in the past 7 years..it have changed.it is terrible smelled of smoke in none smoking room.people play there car radio all night.staff no help they was gone most of the time.the room was vere filthy.no clean towels.i could go on and on.just go on down the road.

Room Tip: no good roons at this hotel
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dempsv6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
pulaski ms
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We are in town for a wedding - the staff are some of the friendliest folks we have met. The room is clean and comfortable. Great value, and wonderful customer service!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank stacey f
LaRose La.
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everything about this about this place is terrible!!! The rooms smelled like a bar room after a smoke fest!! They Staff was no help what so ever even ranout of towels on Sat. mourning and still had none for use on Sat. night!!! Was told to use the old ones from room just hang and dry them!! The rooms were filthy and when we asked for a cleaning we were told they'd get to it when they can which never happed!! All in all PLEASE DON"T STAY HERE!! YOU'll HATE yourself if you do!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Toby T
, Manager at Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review about your recent stay with Days Inn. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that the issues in this review will be addressed. We hope you give us another chance and stay with us again.

Travelers are raving about these Denham Springs hotels

Lake Providence, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My family and I just spent 4 days and 3 nights at this hotel and we loved it; I didn't meet alot of the staff, but Ms. Margaret is the lady that checked us in and when I say she was very nice and helpful with directions and with suggestions on where to go and what to visit. It was a quiet hotel, th rooms were neat and even though the first room she gave us was not clean; I didn't have to wait, she put us in another room immediately. Alot of restaurants and stores close by. I will definitely stay at this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Carmen T
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay with Days Inn. We are pleased to know that you had a good experience during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brookhaven, Mississippi
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Well the price was great for a weekend trip for a wedding but next time I will spring the extra cash for a better place. Can you say need to remodel badly. The glass in the entrance door was cracked, the frig. in the room did not work and when I called to ask how to fix it the front desk clerk was very rude about it. Then to top it off on my second and last night there I had to play exterminator and kill a ROACH crawling across the night stand... so after that NEVER AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: My husband and I was on the 2nd floor. No view at all....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Teresa G
, General Manager at Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East, responded to this review, June 27, 2012

Crowley La.
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I love everything about this hotel. I feel so confortable there, so at home. The staff is exceptional, every single one and especially the Mgr Nick. I work in Baton Rouge and wouldnt stay anywhere else. I have tried other places but Days Inn in Denham Springs, La is the one for me.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank johebert
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed October 23, 2010

I have stayed at the Days Inn in Denham Springs on many occasions over several years. I visit Denham Springs about every six months and always stay with them. I find it convenient to the interstate, restaurants, and shopping. I have found the staff to be very friendly and willing to assist with any details. The manager and his team have consistently been friendly and helpful. It is nice to see the same employees on each trip.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#34 of 77 in Baton Rouge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs

Been to Days Inn Denham Springs-Baton Rouge East? Share your experiences!