“Nice stay”

Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Denham Springs
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Had a couple small problems when we checked in and the staff was very helpful and solved everything. Very friendly front desk clerk. There's a great McAlister's Deli next door that we walked to and they were super friendly too. Brought dinner back to room and enjoyed!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The staff, especially the manager was extremely helpful. We were there three time to tend to a family member's illness and subsequent death. The staff went the extra mile to attend to our needs. which included and upgrade. There many younger people staying there on our last visit and the only time we knew they were there was when we saw them in the lobby.

Room Tip: Try to get an upgrade to a king suite if possible
1  Thank DeWitt G
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very clean hotel. Not backed up to the Interstate so is quite. The best restraunt in the area is right accross the street Don's Seafood Hut. The Gumbo is great. Don't leave without trying the Blackened Alligator.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Butch T
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hotel Location very good for a stop along I10. Typical Hampton Inn Breakfast. Staff was friendly and informative for questions I had. Was traveling alone and I felt safe both in parking lot and in my room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Rooms were clean, good access to I 10 usual Hampton Inn breakfast.
However it was the indifferent attitude by all of the staff I encountered that does not allow me to give this a better review.
From check in to breakfast and check out none of the staff had a positive can do attitude.
The check in person was on the phone working on a future reservation. When through asked for my name and then said I did not have a reservation (did not offer me a room!).
I knew I did have a reservation and when I pushed he realized was on the wrong date!
No apology for being on the phone or for this error.
When I left 30 minutes later to go and eat did not look up from desk and acknowledge me or even offer to help me find somewhere to eat.
Same experience with both the breakfast staff and the morning staff on the desk. I
Is saying "Good morning" too much to expect? Or that they appreciated my business?
I would stay again if no other options but they have yet to win my consistent return business.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Poor quality for a Hampton Inn. Just not up to Hampton standards. Sleeper sofa extremely uncomfortable for extra guest, housekeeping needs to be more thorough.. Location was convenient for freeway access.

1  Thank ShelleyNReno
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The front desk staff were friendly, helpful and extremely polite. The breakfast was very good, no hardtack biscuits here, real food.

I like the fresh duvet covers and the beds were comfortable. Nice quite rooms and the night was quiet in the hallways as well.

I would stay here again without hesitation and highly recommend it to anyone that needs a safe and clean hotel when in the area.

1  Thank Bastin5
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge
#6 of 77 in Baton Rouge
Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - Denham Springs? Share your experiences!