“Good food for small price.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Good food for small price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food was good and large portions for the price. Newly remoldeled and comfortable dine in seating. Staff was friendly and pleasent.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank john k

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“great po-boys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love their po-boys. My favorites are roast beef and shrimp. Best bread ever. Not dry or hard. Always fresh. I'm picky about my po-boy bread. To me that's a most important part of a great po-boy. I work near by and order a lot from Po-Boy Express. By the time I hang the phone up and drive the few blocks to get there, my order is ready.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank brtraveladdict
Walker, LA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Shrimp Po-Boy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I am a big fan of fried shrimp po-boy’s and I’ve tried them from many places. I must say, theirs is one of the best. Between the yummy bread and shrimp pouring over the sides, to the point where I have some left over to share, you can’t beat it. I've also had their grilled shrimp po-boy and it is to die for… messy but soooooooo delicious! It is my new favorite sandwich. The fried jalapenos are a great side. They slice them and fry them up kind of like chips. Only recommendation is they should serve them with a horseradish dipping sauce. I’ve had several other sandwiches and all were yummy, but I’ve never tried the burger so I can’t comment on the person’s bad experience below. If I want a burger, I go to a burger joint, not a po-boy shop. As far as customer service goes, I’ve never had any issues and the worker’s are usually polite. Everyone has a bad day here and there. If I judged every fast food restaurant based on customer service, I’d never be able to go anywhere these days.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Giggles09
baton rouge
“omg best roast beef i ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

they like give you gravy with it too. omg it was so good. and the chick workin the register is gorgeous. deffinately try the baklava too!!!

sincerely,
the black deuce

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank robert l
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catfish Poboy ~ Poboy Express”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went to Poboy express in Denham Springs, LA and i got the catfish poboy. It was fully loaded with hot, fresh juicy catfish, lettuce, tomatoes, tartar sauce and cheese. It was great. I would recommend this place to any new comer to the area and visitor. Staff was great and very helpful. Price was a little more than i expected, but it was well worth it for fresh seafood.

• Visited September 2012