We travel regularly and stayed here twice. First stay the room was really great. One day later not so hot. Bathroom was about 80% clean, poop in toilet under rim, mold in shower etc. Not really worse than an average budget hotel (motel 6 etc ) but at $ 75.00 a night it could be better. When checking in the room around 10 PM noticed only 2 washcloths. Went to desk, non available, re; owners son. Next trip same problem. Staff would need to get some when laundry opened. Lighting was poor and main fixture was broken adding to issue. The real chaff for me was after a late check in the next morning I wanted a swim around 8:30 before we checked out. Pool was not open until 10 AM. Owner would not allow me entrance until 10 so no swim for us with check out at 11. Cant swim, get a shower and load the car. If the pool is not an issue for your family this is a good place for the area, but I will go across street to Hampton whose rooms, pool and other amendities are worth the small day rate difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Denham Springs/Baton Rouge offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry no pets allowed. We are located off of I-12, exit 10. We are near local attractions such as Enchanted Mansion, Louisiana State University, and BlueBayou Waterpark. Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge is your best choice within the Baton Rouge region of Louisiana. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to New Orleans. At Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Denham Springs/Baton Rouge, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Denham Springs / Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Denham Springs Best Western
- Best Western Denham Springs