“The food and service was excellent,”

Dukes Seafood Steakhouse
Reviewed June 21, 2020 via mobile

The food and service was excellent, hush puppies and onion rings were delicious. All our meals were great. Fried shrimp, broiled shrimp, bbq shrimp and fried fish was the entrees we all ordered and they were all great.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (153)

Reviewed February 7, 2020 via mobile

Food and Service were EXCELLENT!
It’s quite busy on a Friday night.
Glad we went early. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 28, 2020

Ate here for dinner en route to Baton Rouge area hotel. Half price oyster night (Monday) was a bonus. Nicole, our waitress was truly fabulous! She was polite, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable, helping me choose a perfect meal. I’m so sick of restaurants where I ask for help and the staff hasn’t tried the food. Nicole knew the menu perfectly and answered all my questions with thoughtfulness and expertise. We started with complimentary hush puppies and REAL BUTTER (always a sign of a quality restaurant imho.) The hush puppies were delicious and set the stage for an exemplary meal. I started with the crawfish gumbo. IT WAS HEAVENLY! Gourmet gumbo with the perfect spices and a stuffed crawfish too. Don’t miss a cup of this amazing fresh gumbo. I couldn’t decide between the chargrilled oysters and the “duked up” oysters and Nicole thoughtfully offered to split my dozen 50-50 so I could enjoy both. They were large, fresh and delicious. My friend enjoyed the fried catfish. Food was all very fresh and delicious and the portions were large. I highly recommend a stop at Duke’s for a fabulous meal with excellent service.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank Evelyn S
Reviewed January 27, 2020

Had lunch with friends at Dukes on a recent visit. The food was fresh and the atmosphere was wonderful. Service was very quick and kind.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank herndonjeanie
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We love the Dukes in Denham! The food is so good, the staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. They have a full bar and lots of parking and seating.

Date of visit: October 2019