“hotel stay”

Best Western Delhi Inn
Best Western Delhi Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Delhi
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Hotel is convenient to the plant in town & it was clean.
Check in was easy, but I did nor like having to pay at check in vs. at check out. Made me feel like it was a rent by the hour place even though (I think) it is not that kind of property.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gayla H

Reviewed October 1, 2012

driving till late untill we decided to stopover. we find this hotel right off the interstate, friendly staff with nice rooms. definetly will stay here again. rooms were very clean for family. breafast was the vry most my family enjoyed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nimi D
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Wow, what a beautiful property. Very well maintaned landscaping and clean. Its very welcoming when you drive in and the property is pretty. The rooms are super clean and recently renovated I think. I didnt find any dust or dirt on any of the surfaces that don't get cleaned regularly at other hotels. They must have a great staff here. Clean and comfortable. Quiet. Nice place!

The only reason for not a 5 star rating was the TV guide didn't have the channels listed properly and there was a tiny bit of trash in the flower gardens and in the bushes surrounding the property. These little details can really spruce a place up, but I must say good job and thank you to the staff that work here!

Room Tip: Its a nice property and nice rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Casey W
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Even when the sun was up, I was afraid of the dark here. There were various people in wife beaters outside grilling when I arrived. I don't feel safe here, and I don't feel it's in a very well lit area. I don't like first floor rooms, but the woman at the front desk told me this was the only non smoking room they had available. I don't feel my car is safe here either, which is part of the reason I'm still awake at 11:30 pm despite the fact that I have another full day of road travel tomorrow. Everything I own is in that car.

I turned on the TV to distract myself, and went to take a shower. When I opened the shower curtain, what should be staring at me but a spider hanging from the bathroom ceiling. He started scurrying back up his web, but not before I had a chance to snap a couple photos with my iPhone for the benefit of this review. Charming.

So far, at least, despite its proximity to the interstate (I-20), I haven't heard any noise of traffic.

The only air conditioning unit is on the far side of the room from the bed, making the area with the bed rather warm (there's a separate sitting area, at least in my room).

I feel like there are bugs hopping on me, and I know like most Best Westerns this hotel is pet friendly, but I'm going to just assume that's my imagination and crawl under the covers in good faith.

P.S. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Tamara M
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. We were moving across country, with a small child and our cat, this was on the way. The other reviews weren't bad at all, so we thought it would be a go. Traffic held us up, so we didn't get in until 1am. We had a reservation and got the last room in the hotel. Got upstairs, the room smelled odd. Pulled the linens back, beetle in the bed. Carpet felt tacky. My husband found a pair of boxers sticking out from behind the top of the dresser. Glasses weren't clean. We all slept horribly, though the cat seemed to be amused. We didn't notice until the morning that there was a hole under the door that gapped about an inch at the bottom, thus the bugs that the cat enjoyed chasing all night. We didn't stay for the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank indigobnb
Reviewed December 31, 2009

This hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city. All big malls and supermarkets are near to this hotel.
Staff were very humble and cooperative. Food especially the breakfast was nice but they need to extend the breakfast timing.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank lal_47
Reviewed December 28, 2008

The hair dryer was visibly broken. Neither of the remote controls actually turned the TVs on, however, the channel changer and volume control worked. Two thin towels. Very weird and uncomfortable furniture, definitely not Art Deco. Some of the furniture in the lobby was broken, not that we would be lingering there, but not a welcoming place.
We thought this would be a good stopping place on our drive back to Atlanta from Dallas. Never again. I would drive the 12 hours straight through before stopping here.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Delhi
Super 8 Tallulah LA
Holiday Capri Motel
Holiday Capri Motel
#1 of 3 in Tallulah
The Mansion at Red Hill

Been to Best Western Delhi Inn? Share your experiences!