Best Western Covington
Comfort Inn & Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
$99
Country Inn
$109
$85
Courtyard
Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center(Covington)(Great Value!)
$76
$94
$79
GardenInn.com
$94
Southern Hotel(Covington)
$144
Hotels.com
Regency Park Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
$68
All reviewsnew orleanspet roomroom was cleanhotel rooman older hotelbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastnight clerkwafflesfree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay againchecking inenjoyed my staythe breakfast areaeasy accesssouthpark
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I travel a great deal due to our son being in the music business, we have had the opportunity to stay at hotels throughout the U.S. I was amazed by how clean everything was at this Best Western. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sandipc, Manager at Best Western Covington, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Mary Ann A,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment on our property. We are so glad you could experience all that Best Western Northpark Inn has to offer. As regular travelers, I know that you have experienced a good bit of what different hotel chains have to offer. Best Western has a great Rewards program and would be an asset for you guys. It is totally free to join and it has been proven to be one of the BEST rewards programs out there. You can qualify for points every time you stay with Best Western anywhere in the world! You can simply call 1800 WESTERN to sign up. I hope you guys will find your way back to us if ever in the area. We would love to have you back! Take care and Safe Travels!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

When I booked this Best Western I thought I had booked for March 16... but when I arrived the front desk clerk told me I had made the reservation for March 17. She quickly got me a room for the 16th and made sure the 17th reservation was removed from the system and placed for the 16th. The clerk was very courteous (I wish I could remember her name.) The room was very nice and the bed was one of the best I have experienced. The breakfast was good. Eggs, sausage and bacon and a make your own waffles station were some of the choices. Overall, I would definitely stay at this Best Western next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sandipc, Manager at Best Western Covington, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear William L,

Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave your comments on our property. I am so happy that we were able to turn what could have been a rough situation into a more than pleasant one for you. Our front desk staff is top notch and will go above and beyond to make our guests happy and accommodate them in any way possible. I hope you will come back and see us soon. Thanks so much for staying with us!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was a small, kind of dated, motel. New Orleans hotels were all booked and so we had to venture out a little bit and found this hotel with nice reviews and decided to try it out. I have a very picky family when it comes to hotels so I cringed when I saw that it was actually a motel where the room doors were facing an outside hallway. My kids were excited at the novelty of it and were super impressed with the towels that were formed into swans and some other animal shapes. My husband found the bed and chair in the room surprisingly comfy too. The staff were super helpful which made my apprehensions disappear. The breakfast area is small but the lady overseeing it kept it constantly stocked. My kids discovered the bowl of free gum in the lobby so that was another plus! If we were to go back to New Orleans and all hotels in the city were booked again, I know I won't have to search for another hotel/motel... Best Western Northpark will be the sure choice!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Anna O,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our property! We are so pleased that you found everything to your liking! Our staff really goes above and beyond to make our hotel feel like a little 'home away from home". Our entire staff goes above and beyond and we really appreciate you giving our hotel a chance and giving us the opportunity to surprise you. Please come back and see us if ever in the area! We would love to have you! Take care!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed March 18, 2014

convenient to Abitia Springs area - close to restaurants - easy access from highways - very nice comfortable bed - very clean - internet service was very good - great friendly professional staff - breakfast "cook" very caring

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Cmagst1100,

Thank you so much for your comment about your recent stay with us. We are so happy we could provide you with everything you were looking for. Best Western Northpark Inn is located just off of I-12 and is a hop, jump, and a skip away from many major tourist attractions as well as restaurants and shopping. We would like to thank you so much for staying with us and hope you will come back and see us! Take care!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very nice employees especially Kali, she is very professional and accommodating to patrons. She is very helpful and knows the area. She knows where to find good food. They have a good hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mike F,

Thanks so much for your recent comment. Kali is one of our newest superstar front desk employees and really goes above and beyond with our guests. I will pass on your comment to her. We here at Best Western Northpark Inn would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us, and hope you will come back and see us again! Take care!

Regards,