“No managers in site!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 184 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Went in about 9:30pm they closed at 10pm . We were seated by the hostess but no one came to the tank for almost 8 minutes. Then to say there seems to be a problem we'll be with you shortly. There were only 2 tables in the whole restaurant ! Never again!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The steak was cooked to my perfection, the 'bloomin' onion was amazing and the potato was tip top. Great atmosphere and wonderful wait staff.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Unlike many other restaurants our server was attentive, courteous and friendly. She went out of her way to make sure her area had her full attention. The food was served hot and without any problems. We enjoy going to this restaurant when in covington because we know it will not be forever before we get served or have to wait forever before getting drink refills.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am not a steak eater so I guess that's why I think it is average. The shrimp on skewers (I forget the name) are pretty good and I do like their Chicken on the Barbie but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good location, clean with good service! If you are alone I recommend sitting at the bar and enjoying the big screen TV. Food was excellent!