“Zea is awesome”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Ranked #13 of 217 Restaurants in Covington
Reviewed November 12, 2018

Zea Rotisserie is always a good choice ~ lunch or dinner seven days a week. The prices are fair and the portions will not disappoint.

Date of visit: October 2018
Tastebudsmgmt, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for the compliments! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 went for an early dinner. The restaurant was pretty quiet but was really filling up by the time we were leaving.

Two of my kids had kid's meals-grilled chicken strips & broccoli and the beef chuck & broccoli. No complaints.

My wife had the Garlic & Herb rotisserie chicken. She enjoyed it a lot & I had a taste. If this review was just on the chicken it would be 5 out of 5. My 3 & 4 year olds wouldn't eat it if the Garlic sauce was on it though. Probably because it's green. Delicious green.

I had the Southern Duck with snap peas & cauliflower grits. The peas were 5s. Delicious pop of flavor for the sides. The duck was not perfect but I'm not complaining. Maybe a bit drier than perfect but I'm only comparing it against the rotisserie chicken.

Our waiter Andy was great. He had suggested both the duck & garlic chicken. He was also great with the kids even though the youngest two were getting grumpy from a busy day. Andy sure made the meal better.

Date of visit: October 2018
Tastebudsmgmt, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Thanks for the review. We will make sure Andy sees your comments!! You and your family are always welcome back at Zea, Mathew!!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner on our way home to Florida. What a gem. We both had the chicken one rotisserie and one bbq. Both were great. Our server was attentive and helpful with my husbands need for gluten free options. Will definitely stop again if we are in the area

Date of visit: October 2018
Tastebudsmgmt, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

"Our server was attentive and helpful with my husbands need for gluten free options. Will definitely stop again if we are in the area".... That is great to hear!!! Thank you :)

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We like most of the food here,some of our favorites are the duck, fish, grits and corn, brocoli and any desert.

Date of visit: September 2018
Tastebudsmgmt, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Yum, all such great choices Arthur!!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit last night. I had the shrimp and grits and it was amazing. Also tried a panini and it was just as tasty. The atmosphere was nice for the type of night

Date of visit: September 2018

Yum - sounds like you had some great dishes Alaina!! Thank you for sharing! Please come back anytime!!