“Regular hangout on Sundays!”
Review of Mattina Bella

Mattina Bella
Ranked #3 of 182 Restaurants in Covington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 20, 2013

After church we head over to Mattina Bella's for lunch. Depending on your taste of the day, you can opt for breakfast or lunch. This time I chose their Chicken Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. Whatever your mood you are sure to enjoy. Sometimes it's crowded and we have to wait, but usually not too long. This past Sunday we ate outside and took advantage of the gorgeous weather. Service is great and they will customize your food depending on your preferences.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding breakfast spot bar none. The food is all cooked to order from fresh ingredients.
Service is personable and outstanding. As to the value, not enough of a difference in cost to justify eating at a lower quality place to save a buck or two.
If there were any thing to pick on it would be possibly having to wait for a table at times and when crowded it can be noisy. But not enough to make it an issue.
If you haven't been here for breakfast, you are missing out.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Perhaps the fluffiest omelette I have ever had. I had the "Country Boy" omelette, my wife had the "Greek" omelette - also very good. The restaurant is tucked away off the main road in Covington. I was passing by on an early Sunday morning when I noticed the line of people waiting to get in. So we tried it on Monday. We are very glad we did! Only complaint - for a Monday morning, slow service by wait staff. There were 4 waitresses chatting away by the register with only 4 tables sat at the time. I had to wave my hand to get one's attention. Despite the service, we will be back - with family and friends - on our next visit to the area. Hopefully they will read this and pick up the service.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Family owned restaurant located in the heart of Covington with good food that is reasonably priced. It is a child friendly place. Menu offers a variety of food such as burgers, chicken, salads, full breakfast, so much more. Love the salads and burgers.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is where the locals eat and a favorite of soooooo many. They serve breakfast and lunch, closing at 2 pm. It's a family run business with friendly atmosphere. Service is fast and coffee refills are faster, but it is a very popular place so you may have to wait, especially on weekends and holidays. All of their breakfast items are delicious and filling. Some prices may be a little higher than local IHOP or Waffle House,but the food is sooooo much better.