“good service & food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed July 8, 2013

party of 25 sat at 4 different tables at 1 pm. oyster remoulade on menu, asked for shrimp should have told them boiled as it arrived fried.
no reservations but other than not sitting together fast continuous accurate service.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I found this location to be my favorite. Nice menu selections, good food and great oysters. The service was excellent and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking for the Acme experience without having to deal with ridiculously long lines (New Orleans).

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I love fried oysters and this place served me the best ones I have ever had. Great staff and great place to enjoy your meal while you visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Want some really good seafood? Every time I've visited this restaurant, I've been completely satisfied with my food and service!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just like the french quarter Acme except cleaner, more room and usully with out the lines. I think the food is a tad better than the FC location. Wait staff always friendly and go out of their way to please. We always stop on the way down to New Orleans so we can check oysters off our dinning list.