“Wonderful!”

Comfort Suites Covington
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Covington
Comfort Suites Covington
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Covington
Joplin, Missouri
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Mandeville, La on way to New Orleans. Beautiful property, comfortable. Wonderful staff. Everyone very friendly and very helpful. It was a great experience. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nancy083012
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
I should be the one thanking you for giving our brand new hotel a shot. I'm so happy that we were able to make your experience with us a great one. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with my staff, and I hope you think of us the next time you’re in the area.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

NOt sure if this is the same hotel, if it is, Its located at exit 65 in Mandeville right between the sonic and waffle house. This hotel is beautiful. Brand new and had all new furnishings. Front desk staff was very nice and cleaning staff was so great. They asked several times if we had everything we needed. Rooms are HUGE and very comfortable. You will NOT be dissappointed!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MSGrl77
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites Covington, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank You for leaving us such a great review. The staff is very pleased to know that they were able to provide you with excellent service during your stay. We would like to become your preferred hotel whenever you are in the area again. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I just returned from a four night stay and found the hotel very nice. Although the hotel was open management (owner) probably jumped the gun and opened a little prematurely. The hotel had no internet, phone service or TV for a couple of days of my stay although they were very diligent about getting it going. They also had no ice or concession machines but understand they are forth coming. I cannot say enough about the staff, they were all very friendly, cheerful, and accomodating, all things considered. They even had small ice bags available upon request. The breakfast each morning was great and the housekeeping service was good. Although the hotel was nice they still have alot of issues to address, water coming in to the lower floor, maintenance still in progress and pool construction. The hotel did not offer a discount which I felt they should have since I had work to do and had no wireless access. Overall when they work the kinks out, the hotel should be a very nice place to stay while traveling or in town.

• Stayed July 2012
I would like to thank you for being one of our first guests and taking the time to review the hotel. I do apologies for any inconveniences that you may have encountered while staying with us, as we were having some technical difficulties. I can assure you that the issues have been addressed and corrected. The ice machines are working properly, the internet is up and wireless is available, Satellite is fully functional, and the elevator has been repaired. Also thank you for your wonderful comments about the staff, I will be sure to pass it along to them. If you are in the area again please consider giving us a second chance and enjoy an upgrade on me. Again thank you for your review and I hope to see you in the near future.