Review Highlights
Interactive and Educational

Did you know that the alligator was such an important part of Louisiana's economy? Did you know... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nola5561
Covington, Louisiana
Fascinating experience

People who work there made this a very informative experience. Learned a lot about alligators that... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Judith B
Sacramento, California

All reviews baby gators our tour guide new orleans gift shop great tour eggs kids and adults field trip educational experience additional charge life cycle my son didn t know short drive bigger ones highly recommend if you are great with kids
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We went here when we had family in town. The kids and adults all had a GREAT time! This place is such a hidden treasure. It’s been one of my favorite things we have done since we moved here. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and funny, it’s definitely a unique experience!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Very good learning lesson. We were there to learn about what’s happening to the alligators, and we had had the answer.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

We visited as part of a private tour. The experience was great and very educational. If you are looking for a gator “show” this is not the place. There is no sensationalization or people doing stupid things to show how dangerous the animals are. You get to touch and see up close a small gator and one that is about 4 feet long. They told us that visitors that come in August get to actually see the babies hatch. We learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. I can’t comment on the price as the tour included lunch, the bus and another stop.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

This place is a must see. It was both entertaining and informative. The tour guide was awesome and funny. My only regret is that I didn’t have my grandchildren along. They would have loved it!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

My only complaint is that the price is pretty steep for getting to see only about 2 dozen small gators from ~12" to 6'. I'm from the area and have been to other gator farms that have literally hundreds of gators on display up to over 10', and you get to see them eat chicken! So maybe I'm a bit jaded.

This place does have excellent expert tour guides, though, and the interaction with the kids in the little gator tank was worth the extra $5 per kid.

Date of experience: December 2018