Residence Inn New Orleans Covington/North Shore
Comfort Inn & Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$99
Country Inn
Best Western Covington(Covington)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
GardenInn.com
Clarion Inn & Suites Conference Center(Covington)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton.com
$85
Courtyard
$94
Southern Hotel(Covington)
$144
Regency Park Suites(Covington)(Great Value!)
$68
All reviewsbasketball courtnew orleansmaster switchtucked awaystudio roombusiness parkrestaurants and shopping areasfire pitfull kitchenquiet locationsmall kitchenmarriott propertiesfresh fruithot oatmealice makerpull out sofathe main highway
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed here over the weekend. This hotel is SUPER clean. The bathroom had Daves Gate amenities, the suite was very clean. The sofa, the beds, the kitchen.... All very nicely done. I was very impressed with the hotel. Situated down a residential/corporate office area. Well kept grounds and quiet yet safe area off the beaten path. Minutes from shopping.

Breakfast was more than we could have ever eaten. Fresh homemade waffle station, hot oatmeal and fresh fruit, granola, nuts, variety of juices, coffee, and eggs and sausage as well.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We stayed at the Marriot courtyard nearby. When we tried to extend our stay. They said they were booked. One call to the Residents Inn. And everything was takin care of. (And the room turned out to be 10 times nicer than the Marriot Courtyard!!) Found my place to stay when in Mandeville.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Our team was here for eight nights, all in all a very pleasant stay. The suite was quite roomy and comfortable, fully-equipped kitchen, great sitting area, desk/workspace, and a marvelous bed. I especially appreciated the selection of pillow types available in the room -- five to choose from -- so I found one exactly like I needed. Often I have to ask several times to get a pillow thin and soft enough, if I ever get one at all.

Maid service was excellent and unobstrusive. Laundry service was good. Great exercise room. Friendly, helpful front desk. I found the breakfast to be everything I could have hoped for, though some of my team members seemed to grumble about it. (I say they were just being snobs.) There were several hot dishes available, a good selection of pastries and juices, always fresh fruit and several types of cereal (hot and cold). No, not necessarily a gourmet spread, but abundant and tasty.

Only one minor negative thing was that each day the temperature was reset. Not always noticing this when I came in late at night, I would then be awakened later by the freezing a/c, which I always had left turned off. Other than that, a great stay in every way, with the necessary quietness and comfort to recharge after our consistent 14 hour days.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Though the front desk reception was a little "stand-offish" the one bedroom suite was in excellent shape, clean, and well maintained.

This is one of the better properties on the Northshore.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2009

Brand new hotel. Staff is awesome. James at the front desk went out of his way to meet our needs, very friendly. Rooms are very nice. Beautiful pool area. You will be very pleased with your stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple