$71
$88
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
$72
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend. We were attending the Natchitoches Christmas lights festival. We had a room and my sister and her husbsnd had a room. Staff was friendly and hotel was clean that's the 2 stars i gave. Our rooms had coffee pots and complimentary coffee so Saturday morning we made coffee. When they cleaned the rooms they didnt clean coffee pot or refill the coffee. The air conditioner sucked my sister had to change rooms due to ac not working. Our room door didnt lock. From outside if you picked up handle the door opened. Wouldnt stay here again.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

I was in town for a family reunion, this hotel compared to the only other inn to stay in town was 4 stars. It is not very fancy but it is comfortable. Smelled a little bit musty but that is to be expected in humid climate. Just bring an air freshener or something. The room was clean the beds were clean the bathroom was clean. They did change my towels out and empty the trash halfway through my weekend. Even though I had already told the maid I still had another night she did it anyway. Nothing personal was missing from my room after she did that. The sheets are a bit worn but the bed was very comfortable. I like the feather bedspreads. The TV and mini fridge worked. There's a tiny coffee pot, an iron and blowdryer. I don't remember if there was a microwave. It's not fancy but it worked for a weekend. Don't expect much continental breakfast, just cereal muffins and plain waffles but there is a burger King real close by, and a gas station right next door. I was told by family members that it is not wise to walk around at night by myself though and to keep the car locked. The people working there are polite enough and the housekeeper is really nice. The only complaint I had is that there were a group of undesirable young people partying in the stairwell when I arrived back at the hotel my first night around 10pm, but they were gone shortly thereafter. I had my doubts when I first got there but it turned out to be really not that bad. I have stayed in waaaaaay worse places than this. This hotel is not fancy, no pool no gym etc but it was good enough to sleep and shower, close by where I needed to go and it is clean. and you do not have many alternatives unless you have relatives in this small town. It worked for me and I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was clean. The bed and furnishings were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel also offered a complimentary continental breakfast.

The free WiFi and location made it perfect for my business trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bewitched625
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The room was a little small but clean and relatively new. The furnishings included a recliner, frig, microwave, coffee maker and a flat screen TV.

The WiFi is free but a little slow.

The furnishings were clean and not worn. The room was odor free, and the A/C worked well.

This is a sold 3 star hotel and the bets in coushatta, LA. Note the rooms open up to the exterior and there is no interior corridor.

Room Tip: Ask for room 109. half of the rooms open up to a gas station.There was no pool or exercise room hence the poor rating
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business