“This Woman Knows how to Live!”
Review of Splendor Farms

Splendor Farms
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Bush
More attraction details
Owner description: Splendor Farms is a charming 75 acre Louisiana farm offering bed & breakfast accommodations, horseback riding stables, dachshund kennel, and petting zoo. Located 1/4 mile from the scenic Bogue Chitto River, one hour from New Orleans.
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This place was a wonderful experience for me. The owner had very different horses that were all trail broke and gentle. I even spotted a young thoroughbred that seems like she's done with the racing business, thank God. And elder horses too! It's great to know this woman has a heart to care for the unwanted horses when they're no longer useful. This place is for everyone that is willing to try new things and expect new experiences at a place where animals and nature live. I hope you have a great experience like how I did.

1  Thank OTTBlover
There are newer reviews for Splendor Farms

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We had the pleasure of visiting Splendor Farms when we were looking to purchase two miniture, longhaird daschunds. Kelly hosted us twice, once when we visited to select our puppies from the litter and then when we returned to take our puppies home. The kennel and breeding puppies were in immaculate condition and the beautiful bed & breakfast facility was wonderful. Breakfast was a feast. Thanks Kelly for two great visits and two of the most beautiful, healthy puppy companions (now almost 3 years old).

2  Thank Gina M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just received a photo and video of my 3 week old puppy from breeder Kelly Bensabet! They are so cute at this stage. How wonderful of Kelly to keep us so involved with our puppies! I've seen photos of them from 2 hours old. Have 6 more weeks to wait:(

2  Thank Phyllis C
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Picked up our little Sherman Lee (red smooth hair dachshund) in April of this year. Kelly was a joy to work with during our "adoption" process. She kept us informed and up to date with emails, photos and video of our little boy.

I made a quick trip from St. Simons Island to her farm in Bush, Louisiana. I knew going in that she had a farm, horses and a bed and breakfast. Upon my arrival, I was pleasantly surprised by the quaintness and overall condition of the farm. The farm was bustling with people at the bed and breakfast, horse trails and produce stand.

My only regret is not being able to stay at her B&B! Hopefully we'll be able to stay on our next visit...to bring home another little bundle of joy!

1  Thank DougandShannon
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Been here several time to horse back ride and stay at the bed and breakfast. My daughter loves this place. Playing with all the animals, horse back riding, swimming in the pool etc the rooms are very comfortable, the breakfast was great, she brred weiner dogs and are so precious and they are dog friendly so u can bring your pooch along too

3  Thank Jaime S