“Great puppies. Great breeder”
Review of Splendor Farms

Splendor Farms
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Bush
More attraction details
Owner description: Splendor Farms is a charming 75 acre Louisiana farm offering bed & breakfast accommodations, horseback riding stables, dachshund kennel, and petting zoo. Located 1/4 mile from the scenic Bogue Chitto River, one hour from New Orleans.
El Paso, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great puppies. Great breeder”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Just received a photo and video of my 3 week old puppy from breeder Kelly Bensabet! They are so cute at this stage. How wonderful of Kelly to keep us so involved with our puppies! I've seen photos of them from 2 hours old. Have 6 more weeks to wait:(

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Phyllis C

Saint Simons Island, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love, Love, Love Kelly and Splendor Farms”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Picked up our little Sherman Lee (red smooth hair dachshund) in April of this year. Kelly was a joy to work with during our "adoption" process. She kept us informed and up to date with emails, photos and video of our little boy.

I made a quick trip from St. Simons Island to her farm in Bush, Louisiana. I knew going in that she had a farm, horses and a bed and breakfast. Upon my arrival, I was pleasantly surprised by the quaintness and overall condition of the farm. The farm was bustling with people at the bed and breakfast, horse trails and produce stand.

My only regret is not being able to stay at her B&B! Hopefully we'll be able to stay on our next visit...to bring home another little bundle of joy!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DougandShannon
Harvey, Louisiana, United States
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“My teenager is in love with this place”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Been here several time to horse back ride and stay at the bed and breakfast. My daughter loves this place. Playing with all the animals, horse back riding, swimming in the pool etc the rooms are very comfortable, the breakfast was great, she brred weiner dogs and are so precious and they are dog friendly so u can bring your pooch along too

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Jaime S
Baton Rouge, LA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“We LOVE Splendor Farms”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm from New Orleans and one of my most FAVORITE places to go in Louisiana is Splendor Farms. I just love everything about it - cozy rooms w/ country decor, direct tv, cold ac, horse back ridding through trails, fishing, beautiful pool, adorable dachshunds, all of the farm animals, and last but not least -Kelly's country breakfast. We also purchased a puppy both visits. The first puppy (Jax) was not planned, but the second one (Bella) was. They are two of the sweetest and adorable long haired dachshunds that I've ever met. Kelly did an amazing job breeding them. If you enjoy farms and country living, then you will really love relaxing at Splendor Farms.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank smilejaja4983
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great escape from city life...especially if you love horses!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying here several times as a B&B guest. Additionally, my daughter has attended their overnight summer camps for the last four years. It has been such a wonderful experience for my daughter. The B&B is charming, especially the dining room; the breakfast is delicious and fills you up all day; and, of course, it's always fun interacting with the many animals on the farm. Can't wait to go back!!!

Visited April 2013