“Front desk check in”

Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area)
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Breaux Bridge
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just wanted to give your hotel a thumbs up. I met my wife halfway which happened to be at your hotel. First off, the parking lot is spacious, clean and well lighted. The young lady, Taylor, at the front desk was the most pleasant and had a very infectious smile. Thumbs up to hiring such a pleasant young lady.

As for the rooms, very clean and the cookies were hot when we checked in, just an added bonus.

Will be making this our 'half-way' spot every time. Didn't get to try out your local cuisine, but we will have a weekend holiday soon and will certainly be spending it at your hotel.

Thumbs up to your management staff as well as housekeeping and your landscaping company. Was a very pleasant stay.

~Gary

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Another long tiring day of back-breaking work and lots of travel afterwards.... Here comes this Holiday Inn to THE RESCUE!

Great location, plenty of parking for large vehicles, Very welcoming Staff and fresh made cookies in the lobby.... And of course, the standard at Holiday Inn Express is nothing less than AWESOME!

And... They built it RIGHT NEXT TO LANDRY'S Seafood!!! It does NOT get any better than THIS right HERE!!

Now I just need to decide.....
Soft pillow or Medium pillow tonight??

If you pass this place up for "those other guys".... It's YOUR OWN FAULT !!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed there on our way to and from another destination and had a nice, clean, comfortable room. The staff were very helpful and courteous. The breakfast area was clean and the food was good, the staff there were very friendly and pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We were greeted by two attendants who were very helpful; they were kind enough to give us a room on the back of the building in order to prevent the noise from the I10. Breakfast was very good and room was clean. Nothing negative to say about this hotel. Would return anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Manager Leigh Ann and her staff go above and beyond to help you during your stay. Hotel facilities are clean and my room was quiet and comfortable. Many amenities and only a few minutes from Lafayette...I highly recommend this hotel if you have a pet as they are pet friendly. I will stay here again when I am back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I recently was traveling from Houston tx to Memphis TN. In the process of working from my car. I had forgot to make a reservation for a hotel. I found myself looking for a hotel and found the holiday inn in breaux bridge. Thanks to Adele and Tory for there excellent service in getting me a room and settled in. I had to right this review. I know that it is hard to find good people to work these days and wanted them to know. Excellent Job. To the manangement of the hotel, How about rewarding them with a pay increase. Thanks again, Sincerely, Greg Henry.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I continue to stay at this Hotel for numerous reasons.....Clean, Quiet, Friendly staff and Ms. Donna. Her up beat attitude to great you every morning at breakfast is a plus. If you are looking for a place to stay during your travels. This is the place....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Best Western Lafayette Inn
#15 of 50 in Lafayette
Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA

Been to Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge (Lafayette Area)? Share your experiences!