“Always pleasing.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Landry's does not boast to be a great Louisiana restaurant. It does how ever have great seafood!! There is nothing cajun about this place. This is a nice dining experience. With a great wine choice and staff that is trained to help you make a pairing. I often enjoy the stuffed shrimp, myself. And the Oyster Rockefeller is pretty great in my opinion.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Crawfish bisque was good. Blackened redfish was reddened whitefish. Paprika is NOT a blackening spice. NO SPICE, NO BLACKENING, just substandard fare from a sorry excuse for a Louisiana restaurant.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

First time stopping in and eating at this restaurant. The food and the service were second to none. This is some of the best Cajun food I have ever had outside of my family kitchen. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great food.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stopped by for lunch. The food was great, the fish, shrimp was delicious. The service was great and we were stuffed. I would recommend to anyone headed on I-10.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food is great & you can walk to it from hotel!! Service was really nice too! The prices are kinda high but you should kinda expect that for the type of restaurant it is.