“My favorite Louisiana eatery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Des Amis

Cafe Des Amis
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“My favorite Louisiana eatery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I can never travel through Lousiana without a stop here! This time, I was traveling with some women on a plantation tour and stopped on our way back to Texas.

I had the crawfish cornbread which was as good as I remember! I paired it with the grilled veggies which were delicious as well. My traveling companions enjoyed the shrimp and corn bisque, crab cakes, and étouffée. All were fantastic! We ended our meal with bread pudding.
This small and charming spot has become a delicious tradition. I find I'm always recommending that people stop when they're driving through! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013

Scottsdale, AZ
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Des Amis was highly recommended by the owner of the B&B were were staying at and it was well worth it. The food was delicious, plentiful, and reasonable priced Our wait person couldn't do enough for us and made us feel very welcome.

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Lovely Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went for a brunch unlike any we have ever been to. A Zydeco brunch, music and entertainment. The food was wonderful. The BBQ shrimp was to die for, the gumbo truly Cajun. Grits and Andouille fab. This is a great place to see, eat and see celebs.

• Visited June 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Take out teats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a very popular location, and we did not manage to have a meal on site. We did though call in and collected 4 starters involving crab and other lovely dishes. They were delicious and at no cost the kitchen put in our bag 2 bowls of gumbo, realy good.

Visited June 2013
MS
“Incredible atmosphere !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Mimosas, crawfish étouffée and eggs, and zydeco music ---For Breakfast.... What a great way to start the day in a true Cajun atmosphere !!! Breakfast/brunch with live zydeco band playing...
Great way to spend a leisurely Saturday !

• Visited June 2013