“Best view, great cottages, perfect price!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Breaux Bridge
Cajun Country Cottages Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to take a weekend trip. After tons of recommendations for this B&B, we were sold. Upon arrival it was clear that we picked the perfect place. Every cabin overlooks the water. The rooms were exceptionally clean and charming. Our breakfast was prompt and delicious. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Lorilemelle
There are newer reviews for Cajun Country Cottages Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I had planned for a Valentine's getaway for some time. I live in Houston and she lives in New Orleans. Breaux Bridge is pretty close to the middle of both cities. I was the first one to arrive to check-in. We stayed in the Evangeline cottage. A beautiful cottage but it felt like I was visiting my grandparents in their house. I loved it! There was a problem with the outside water line (leaking). Chris came and fixed the problem right away. The whole place was beautiful and quiet. Breakfast in the morning was good. It was a typical country breakfast. It arrived in a cute basket in the morning. All we had to do was to eat it. There are many restaurants in the Breaux Bridge/Lafayette area for lunch and dinner. Besides to eat, we never left the place. It felt so wonderful there that we really didn't want to leave. We will be going back again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scottmeaux
Reviewed January 25, 2014

For our birthday our friends offered two nights in this place.
It was perfect! The cottage, little Cypres was so cute. Decoration is charming, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast amazing!!!!
Go there, you'll enjoy.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Rymary12
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My best friend and I have stayed at this little gem a few times and LOVE it!!! Cottages are very clean, breakfast was wonderful, and the owners Steph and Chris are very easy to work with on short notice. Will be going back!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lorraine J
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My best friend and I decided to have a girls weekend away from our husbands and kids. We found the greatest time of our life. The cottages were very nice and clean . We enjoyed how peaceful and beautiful the B&B is !!!! We will be back very soon !!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The canjun country cottages B&B is a original experience, very positive. The cottages look like a nothing we have never seen before. The location is on a small lake with a private pier. You could use the canoe to discover the lake...it's safe without alligator, only ducks and a heron.
The decoration is very cosy, out of time with confortable equipments (clean bathroom, kitchen). I didn't believe it, but I have a good wifi connection. I really recommand this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thierry-hirtz
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We spent two nights in the Playhouse, which is the smallest cottage. It was just fine for the two of us, and was clean and comfortable. We loved watching the ducks from our porch swing, and enjoying a glass of wine while sitting on our own little pier overlooking the pond. A sweet dog named Jade (who apparently belongs to the neighbors) kept us company on the porch. I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisiana Cajun Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Maison des Amis
Maison des Amis
#7 of 7 in Breaux Bridge

Been to Cajun Country Cottages Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!