Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge
Super 8 Breaux Bridge(Breaux Bridge)
$48
$42
$40
$38
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwaffle makerbiscuits gravyshuttle servicethird flooryogurtfree breakfastcomfy bedstayed one nightclean roomsback homeconvenient locationnew orleanscrawfish festivalswamp tourdebbielafayette
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I were visiting Breaux Bridge for a friend's party and decided on staying at the Microtel overnight. We didn't expect much but were very pleasantly surprised. Our room was very nice with modern furnishings and comfy bed. Bathroom was clean and had plenty of towels. All our requirements were met. And all our expectations were exceded!

Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank texasgirl75
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband & I highly recommend this hotel. Very clean! Nice, quiet location. Great rates. Unbeatable hospitality!! We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jan W
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Im staying here right now actually and I love it.:) it is very clean and nice. I recommend it

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank FreddyLego
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Microtel is a truly awful name for anything other than a handheld device. However, the other two motels in Breaux Bridge had equally uninviting monikers, Sona and Super 8. It was closest to the interstate and it did look new. Not only that but the price was much less than we'd been paying for other places during our cajun country trip. We hit the jackpot. Very comfortable beds with quality linens, thick towels, plenty of space, totally clean and quiet as could be. Not only that but one morning there were fresh blueberries for my Cheerios. Except that instead of shampoo and conditioner and body lotion, there was only shampoo, I would've thought I was in a Hilton or Marriott. I'm now a fan.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NOLAgirll
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed from Friday to Sunday We were bombing our apt so we needed something local. So hubby could air out the Apt because I have COPD etc.....I was able to get a handicapped room on the first floor and it was near the pool!! We were able to check in early about 2 hrs but it was enough for the bombing to work....Hotel was immaculate! The handicap provisions hand bars seat for shower were all clean!! Awesome breakfast and pool is not a chlorine pool (the women can appreciate this) I do believe it is the new barely there salt water.but all you can tell is its water... enjoyed our stay !!!! also Awesom FAST WI-FI!!!.

Room Tip: didn't have a restruant had a great Continental Breakfast.....
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple