Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge
$55
$95
Super 8 Breaux Bridge(Breaux Bridge)
$48
La Quinta
$40
RodewayInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwaffle makerbiscuits gravyshuttle servicethird flooryogurtfree breakfastcomfy bedstayed one nightclean roomsback homeconvenient locationnew orleanscrawfish festivalswamp tourdebbielafayette
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Microtel is a truly awful name for anything other than a handheld device. However, the other two motels in Breaux Bridge had equally uninviting monikers, Sona and Super 8. It was closest to the interstate and it did look new. Not only that but the price was much less than we'd been paying for other places during our cajun country trip. We hit the jackpot. Very comfortable beds with quality linens, thick towels, plenty of space, totally clean and quiet as could be. Not only that but one morning there were fresh blueberries for my Cheerios. Except that instead of shampoo and conditioner and body lotion, there was only shampoo, I would've thought I was in a Hilton or Marriott. I'm now a fan.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NOLAgirll
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed from Friday to Sunday We were bombing our apt so we needed something local. So hubby could air out the Apt because I have COPD etc.....I was able to get a handicapped room on the first floor and it was near the pool!! We were able to check in early about 2 hrs but it was enough for the bombing to work....Hotel was immaculate! The handicap provisions hand bars seat for shower were all clean!! Awesome breakfast and pool is not a chlorine pool (the women can appreciate this) I do believe it is the new barely there salt water.but all you can tell is its water... enjoyed our stay !!!! also Awesom FAST WI-FI!!!.

Room Tip: didn't have a restruant had a great Continental Breakfast.....
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This property was recommended by the local tourist information office. The property is clean and nicely decorated and the price was reasonable, but quite frankly the room was tiny with barely enough room to move around the queen bed, and there are no reading lights, just a big light spanning the whole top of the bed that lights up the entire room. Positives were an adequate breakfast buffet and the pool area was nice, although it closes at dusk so we weren't able to use it. Everything was fine until the toilet backed up and quit working for no apparent reason. It was late (11PM), I understand that sometimes these things just happen and we didn't want to deal with it. What was surprising was when we checked out. I very politely mentioned the problem with the plumbing and that we had to use the bathroom in the lobby that morning, and that they needed to have someone check the room. We never really even got an apology, just a lengthy response about how "nice we were" because most people would have made a big fuss and expected them to do something about it like maybe knock something off the bill but after all this property is a few years old and these things happen (paraphrasing). For a $70 room with a toilet that didn't work maybe I should have made a fuss.

1  Thank desert_fishes
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Most excellent hotel, great rooms, great breakfast, even had shuttle service to/from the Crawfish Fest. WOW! Met lots of great people staying there as well.
Only thing I would suggest increase water pressure, everything else from staff, to rooms, to amenities wonderful! Pool area absolutely gorgeous, BBQ pits in the back and all. WOW! We will stay again, Johnny Walker from Dallas Texas.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I selected this Microtel while planning a trip for our church group. Lisa the Hotel Manager was great with helping make all of our reservations and time there go smoothly. Staff offered and made reservations for us at a restaurant. The rooms were very clean. Would stay here again when in the area. Hotel is just off I-10 on North side. The only problem that I found was the directions printed off the internet and even GPS put you in wrong place according to the address.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends