“Great food”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This small place is decorated very well to go with the Cajun theme. I had a seafood platter and it's was all good. The wait staff were friendly and helpful. We went around 2-3pm on a Saturday and there were several tables full of diners. We would return again!

There are newer reviews for Crazy Bout Crawfish Cajun Cafe

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was so impressed when i had choice's of how i wanted my craw fish cook mild but with spice or mild or medium hot or hot , the want to please you . I actually did not order enough so then i order what Mitzy and Brady suggested was a child's portion of a shrimp plate it was enough most places give for adult portion . amazing and soon to come watch for this SWAMP GIRLS GONE WILD , I love this place will be my stop for cajun food graving for now on , the food was fresh hot friendly staff owner comes out and talks to people and the have gift's really glad i made 2 stops here last week.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had crawfish boil on Tuesday night. Great value, all you can eat for $20. Services was somewhat slow, but overall, a good experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

this is what we in north Carolina would call a hole in the wall. It was recommended by the locals. we tried 5 # of crawfish, our first time to eat them , and they were del. we also tried an order of fried alligator and topped that off with an order of corn muffins with hot peppers and crawfish Gravy. This fed 3 people with some to spare. The entire meal was wonderful. We highly recommended this Rest.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Have stopped here many times and recommended it to many people traveling between Houston and New Orleans, but never again. I love crawfish but no one could eat more then a couple of these poor "butchered" crustaceans. Couldn't quite figure out what the unpleasant, very hot seasoning was. Then it hit me, it was like taking a shot of Tabasco.

1  Thank Babs R