“Just passing through.”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

On our way through we stayed inBreaux Bridge and ate here. The restaurant is small and was full. Our meals were really good. My wife and daughter both had shrimp and loved them. This was my daughters first taste of Cajun food and I think she will want more. If we say here again we will be eating here.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

An interesting atmophere, low key and relaxed. Service a bit spotty at shift change. My crawfish were well easoned, well boiled, a variety of sizes. Asked for no potatoes or corn- got them anyway. My wife asked for grilled crawfish po-boy, got a fied one......

A fun place, lots to look at, will keep folks entertained. Food is good, not great....neither is the service.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The Crawfish Etoufee over catfish was out of this world and the wait staff was very kind and helpful to a solo traveler, offering plenty of great recommendations in the area. Well worth checking out.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was there on a weeknight so didn't have problems with the service, which was friendly and eager to offer a solo traveler tips on the region. The crawfish etoufee over catfish was the best thing I ate in a week in Lousiana, which is saying a lot. If you're on the way to Lafayette, it's well worth getting off the interstate for.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Liked -- overall feel to restaurant and superior crawfish selections.

Disliked -- service struggled to keep up with lunchtime crowd (a good problem to have)

Overall, a very good restaurant option right off the interstate before you get to Breaux Bridge