“Awesome”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Boutte
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a cheap breakfast or lunch on a budget, this is the place for you! Friendly staff and good food.

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

On my way home from a visit to The Big Easy I decided to get a salad at this Waffle House. I ordered a chicken salad with coffee. The chicken was very tender and actually lasted through the entire salad. The salad consisted of lettuce tomato small pieces of purple cabbage and carrots. I had selected balsamic vinaigrette as my dressing and it was delicious.

The entire meal cost me less than $10 and I thought it was very worth it.

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We love Waffle House and eat at this one often when we travel to New Orleans. Service and food were both a little below normal standards. The kids Waffles were obviously old and cold, the chocolate chips didn't even melt on them. Probably just caught the staff on a bad day and won't stop us from returning in future.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

This is a good place if you just want to grab breakfast on the run or short on time. Pretty reasonable for breakfast. If you travel and need an itemized receipt, it won't happen here or at any Waffle House. Be prepared.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

almost every time we pass a waffle house we stop in --- my family loves waffle house restaurants -- we love the special breakfast but which of the 3 meat offerings to choose is always a challenge -- coffee hot, rich and flavorful and the eggs done just the way we like them and the staff is friendly