“It's quiet, peaceful and located just minutes from New Orleans.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boutte
Reviewed March 10, 2014

If you want a relaxing, peaceful and quiet hotel to get away from it all, then i strongly recommend this hotel. Me and my wife came here for our honeymoon and stayed 6 days and 5 nights. When we booked this hotel the rate was 139.00 and the was for the executive suite, but when we arrived and was checked in by the hotel manager, the rate was quite lower then we booked(THANK YOU JESUS). The manager of the hotel was really concern about our, in fact she even comes by on weekends to make sure the hotel is doing good and there's no complaints from her guest. If you want a friendly and family type hotel that cares about you comments and concerns, then this is the hotel I recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

I am so pleased to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. It is our guest that help us stay moving in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again!

Carrie Heath

Reviewed February 28, 2014

When I walked in, the lobby is beautifully decorated....Lakeisha the GM was very cordial & helpful. I was extremely happy with the hotel & staff....Will definitely make this hotel my permanent vacation spot next time I visit New Orleans, very worth it.....Plus the room was very clean and beautiful....Happy Customer!!! :-)

• Stayed: February 2014
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. We work very hard to maintain the standards are our hotel and it is always nice to find out the we are succeeding.
Once again Thank you for letting us know that we are doing a good job!

A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Car31525, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights and my stay was so pleasant . All the staff was awesome . The general Manager came in the breakfast room & asked how was we enjoying our stay. We replied and told her that the front desk clerks are all great . She showed concern to all the guest & I personally think these past reviews are not true. After reading them I wasn't going to stay there but I'm glad I did ! I love this hotel & from now on I will be a return member. They made me feel like I was home with my family. Nice & clean everything is brand new and the staff is GREAT. One week every month that will be our home

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. We are working hard on making sure that each guest has a great experience at our hotel. This shows that we are doing a great job on this. We wish you a safe return and look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I had been driving all day and i needed to rest up to continue on my Travel so I stopped at this LaQuinta. A front desk worker by the name of Diondra was very pleasant and helpful. She was working both front desk and breakfast but she never complained and kept a smile on her face. The next morning she was at the desk with the same smile and asked how was my stay she's really and great worker she's a keeper. Ask for her and your sure to be satisfied.

Room Tip: 3rd floor away from the highway
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. It is guest like you that help to boost the moral of the staff by showing them that what they do matters. It is also a great benchmark tool for us to use to check where we need to improve.
Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next trip with us,

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Called from the road to ask if there is a charge for parking (since the French Quarter location charges $35 per night for parking) after being assured that my call is “very important to them” after 30 minutes without an answer I hung up and just drove to the location. Upon arrival ~6 PM the sole clerk on duty was in the breakfast area with the lights out surfing the internet while the phone at the front desk was ringing. Upon entering the room it was obvious there is a cleanliness issue here. The toilet seat had something smeared across the seat and the underneath appeared not to have been cleaned in a very long time. The carpet had not been vacuumed, and the water pressure in the shower is so low, that it takes an extra 5 minutes in the shower to rinse off the soap. Breakfast is scheduled to start at 6 AM on weekdays. At 6:15 AM all the lights were off and nothing (not even coffee) was available. The front desk clerk said she will have breakfast ready at about 6:30 AM. This was not possible as there were 2 customers waiting to checkout, and this location is a one person operation. After reaching our destination I contacted the manager of this location, and all she had to say was I’m sorry and I can offer you some extra points on our loyalty card. Spent almost $20 for breakfast at McDs. She like the rest of her staff was very rude and not too concerned about not answering the phone, having filthy rooms or not offering breakfast.

Room Tip: Very Close to active train tracks, building does not shack but you can sure hear the trains!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

I wanted to apologize for your experience that you had while visiting the LaQuinta here in Boutte Louisiana, I can assure you that your response has been taken seriously by all of us here. Breakfast is scheduled for a certain time frame and the issue of the breakfast not being ready and the staff on the internet and phones not being answered are very detrimental to a properties growth. We have addressed these issue's and the manager has been retrained on how to be more receptive to our guest needs. On a special note we have changed a few items coffee is available at the correct times however with the hot side of breakfast if there are only a few rooms in house will be made fresh for each customer. This reduces waste as well as providing our guest with a nice hot breakfast that has not been put out at 6a.m for a guest that comes down at 8:30a.m
This gives our guest some added service and better quality of breakfast with a personal touch. Once again I want to thank you for leaving your comments so that they could be addressed. Please be safe in your travels.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

There are many amazing people at this place but none like this person named Marlon. He was kind and gracious and very helpful. If you ever go to this location you will be proud. The rooms are nice and new looking. You get all the necessities that you will need. This is the best place ever and I love it

Room Tip: Find Marlon
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Lakeisha J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. I will make sure that Marlon get's reconized for the hard work he put in & the extra effort he gives our guest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boutte
Ramada Luling
Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
Motel 6 Luling, LA
Motel 6 Luling, LA
#1 of 4 in Luling

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte? Share your experiences!