“Excellent Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boutte
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I always stay at this hotel while on business. The hotel is new with modern décor. Excellent customer service. Overall the whole staff will go above and beyond to make your stay a good stay. Not to far from NOLA and perfect if you travel between NOLA and Houma. Very

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Raney F B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Boutte La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a business event in the hotels meeting room and I highly recommend staying at this hotel. Marlon who works at this location provides EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, Marlon not only goes above and beyond for the customer, but he is also very professional, friendly and is willing to assist you with no hesitation. Marlon is actually the friendliest and most helpful person I have ever encountered the Laquinta inn and It's refreshing to meet someone like Marlon working at this hotel. The hotel is also very clean and extremely modern and comfortable. I think all hotels should have someone like Marlon representing them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This stop was a surprise. It has a crystal, clear heated outdoor pool but we did not swim. This is a new hotel, very modern fixtures, colors, big fluffy towels, fine bed linens and great beds. My husband and I were in room 105 with two queen beds, microwave and small refrigerator. Very clean and quiet. Courteous staff. I wish every hotel booking was this fine. Complete hot breakfast with waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and the usual cereal, yogurt... I would definitely book again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: We were in room 105 which is not far from the front desk, but quiet. Inside entrance to rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 12, 2013

When I stayed at this hotel it was nothing but problem after problem,trouble with plumbing,flooding,water was shut off majority of my three day stay and we couldn't shower.Horrible Horrible Hotel,WAY TOO EXPENSIVE RATES for a hotel in the middle of no where,plus before i booked my stay i inquired if the pool was heated and was promised it was and IT WASN'T,IN FACT THE HEATER WAS BROKEN AND THE POOL WAS FILLED WITH LEAVES AND FREEZING AND THE HOT TUB WAS FREEZING AS WELL.For a brand new hotel this place was a poorly built and major plumbing issues AND TO TOP IT OFF I RECEIVED NO REFUND OR COMPENSATION FOR MY HORRIBLE STAY AND BEING PROVIDED THE BASIC NECESSITIES SUCH AS WATER BECAUSE I DID NOT BOOK THE ROOM THROUGH LA QUINTA DIRECTLY.

• Stayed: February 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Raney F B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We are truly sorry that during your stay in February of this year you had such a horrible stay, since July we have been under new management and the issues described in your post have been corrected. We hope that you will consider us again the future, and give the property a second chance. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you had as we strive to improve each day.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We booked a 2 queen room, they stuck us by the elevator which needless to say was noising all night. (avoid that at all cost) The workmanship of this hotel was pretty bad or maybe it was just the room we had. Our drain in the bathroom on the floor was caved in so I kept stepping in it and almost falling over. The extra lock on our door just fell off. The toilet paper holder was hanging on for dear life. The water pressure was ok. The TV was nice, and the beds were comfortable. The staff was great as usual, La Quintas have decent customer service at the hotels as far as I can tell. They just need to fix some obvious issues.

Room Tip: Avoid being put by exits and entrances.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Raney F B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize that your stay with us was not above average, but we are appreciative for the feedback you have given us and will utilize your concerns as a way to improve our service. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My stay was great! The hotel was fresh, modern and clean. Hot breakfast each morning was definitely a plus. The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and came equipped with a mini fridge and microwave. I will probably always stay at this particular La Quinta Inn each time I visit New Orleans. Its only 15 mins away from downtown N.O. and it's affordable. Overall this hotel gets 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Lisa J.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for a great review... I am pleased that you found our property to be exceptional as we strive to be as good a property as possible. We appreciate your business and hope you consider us again for your accomodations in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Everting very goog my wife and I loved it all ready planning to bring the family over for Thanksgiving. Awesome service rooms very clean the location its every close the everything.
I will recommended to my friend if the have to travel to this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for a great review... This let's us know that although there is always room for improvement that we are doing an overall good job. Please come back and visit us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boutte
Best Western La Place Inn
#7 of 10 in LaPlace
Ramada Luling
Ramada Luling
#3 of 4 in Luling

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Boutte? Share your experiences!