New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Definitely Coming Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a very clean, and safe place to stay (I walked my dog two miles everyday in the area and I am a female). In regards to having a dog... thats when it gets VERY PRICEY (The staff was really cool and friendly! During my stay, they were always able to assist in any need that I requested. Stayed about a total of one month (first trip), and another month stay a week after that. I will continue to use this place as needed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Stephanie D
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give such a nice review about your most recent stay at Crossland Economy Studios- Shreveport Bossier City. It's such a pleasure to read that you had such a great experience staying here. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Thank you again for choosing the Crossland Economy Studios as your place to call your home away from home. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Benton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Staff is very rude and if you book online the price is different at your arrival:(( Housekeeping did not come by my entire three night stay....I was out of clean towels and toilet paper, when I asked staff I was only given one roll of toilet paper. I have stayed in the past, however the service was excellent.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Manager-SHR, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. We will take your comments and coach our team to provide better service in the future.

Since you have stayed before and I'm hoping that you will return with us, I would like to mention that we do not provide housekeeping if your stay is under 8 nights, but as a courtesy we offer towel exchange at the front desk. The front desk staff are instructed to not bring items to guest rooms after hours for their safety. While that does not make up for their discourtesy, I hope that will shed some light on the issue that you had while staying here. I apologize that the front desk agent didn't explain those things to you during check in and I will make sure my staff is coached on properly informing guests upon arrival.

I hope you will give our hotel and company a chance to prove that your unsatisfactory experience was an exceptionAgain, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me directly at 318-747-5800.
Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my second time to stay here at Crossland in Bossier City. My first visit was very enjoyable. My last visit lasted over six months and the friendly service i got is what brought me back this time.The manager, Katelyn, the assistant manager Andrew, The maintenance supervisor James and the entire staff are so friendly and helpful. They strive to assist you in any way possible in a courteous and friendly manner.Being older and somewhat set in my ways I have made some requests that are out of the ordinary and the entire staff was there to see to my wants and needs. This is something that most other motels would scoff at. I will gladly recommend this motel to anyone who wants a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank George K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Katelyn, Andrew and James. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Dayton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent location and great weekly rates. This is where we stay when we are in town on business. The hotel has restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. The staff is excellent and was very willing to accommodate any concerns I had during my stay. The room was very clean with weekly cleanings. Any time I needed clean towels I just took my towels to the office and got clean ones with no extra charge. While my husband was at work I stay at the hotel and it was a safe place to be. The on site landry was very convenient and clean. My husband and I have stayed at other extended stay hotels and i have to say that every city I stay in I look for Crossland or one of their other hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good location and excellent rate over holiday weekend. Booked two rooms. One was a renovated two bed double room. It had new carpeting, flat screen TV and brand new modern furniture. Unfortunately, the kitchen and bathroom were not renovated and in rather poor condition. Also note that the kitchen only has a under counter fridge and not a full size unit. Second room was the least expensive double studio room possible. This unit was unrenovated. It has the same kitchen and bath as the other but older furnishings with scratches and dents. If you are the type of person who demands brand new, pristine accommodations, you will not be happy here. If you are staying just a night or two and don't want to pay high casino rates, this would suffice. I must point out that the staff was excellent and very willing to accommodate and resolve any concerns within their control. Location was also convenient to many restaurants as well as a grocery store and K-Mart across the street. Casinos less than 10 minutes away via I-20. Fellow guests were quiet and we felt safe at the property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank JKNY329_10
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks for the review. We are in the process of updating properties and rooms across the country so hearing the positive feedback on our efforts means a lot. We look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

If you want a nice clean studio at a reasonable price I would recommend this Bossier city location. Main positive: Quite comfortable room, location close to fast food (MacDonald's, etc ) and Casinos about five miles alway. Negatives: My room was small (all the rooms appear to be about 80% the size of an average hotel room). I missed not having an ice machine available and took 4 hours to freeze ice tray in mini-refrigerator provided. Overall, very good value

Room Tip: You get best price if you book using Priceline.com
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are wondering where old fashioned customer service went, then come here. I have stayed here for almost 6 months and am very satisfied. Manager: Kaitlyn and asst. mgr. Andrew have been great. The very few problems or questions i have had were answered or taken care of immediately. Room is comfortable and motel is quiet. Rooms walkways and grounds are kept clean. Staff is professional and helpful. Even the housekeeping personell are great. Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear George,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.